Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophesist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My petition that was flagged to be reviewed by a senior guide on 5/3 shows closed but was never resolved. Can it be reopened and reviewed or do I need to resubmit a ticket?
I re-opened your thread. Not sure why it got locked.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Large Bat

Thanks!!
Old 08-24-2019, 10:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It still shows closed, does it take awhile to update?
Old 08-24-2019, 10:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should add also, unless your post gets moved to "Resolved", it's still in our queue. If it auto closes itself, don't worry too much.. we're just slow.
Mine keeps closing. It was flagged on May 3rd for senior guide but I have not heard anything on it. Can you reopen it or look at it for me when you get the time brother?
Old 08-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Mine started showing closed too, from 5/15/2019, but not resolved. This is a Llandris-only case.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Anybody willing to share a recent item reimbursement and when your petition was? Trying to see how close they are getting to me in the queue. Going on 4 months now.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

I'm currently on 8 months, with video proof. Don't hold your breath bud
Old 09-19-2019, 02:36 PM
Large Rat

I recently posted a reimbursement request for a bag I tried to drop transfer and the bags were gone after I was able to logon with the other character (two crashes into two synchronization wait times) actually got a response in about a day or two that the server team reviewed my request and no one had done anything.

So, either I was falling asleep and didn't realize I never dropped them OR someone from the server team added them back to my character and it wasn't documented.

Either way, in answer to your question Chapelle, it was very quick.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:50 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threads autolock after so much time, if this happens to you it doesn't mean you are out of our queue, when a post gets "moved to resolved" it's out of our queue.

Guides try to grab forum petitions as they come in, they are pretty caught up on their end.

I verify all drop logs and I'm a few months behind due to RL stuff, drop logs are extremely time consuming... It's better to ask someone to transfer for you, this is what I do on my play characters.

Llandris handles the actual summoning/transferring of items. He's more caught up then I am.

All players should keep in mind I sort by LAST REPLY date, so if you try to bump your post it puts you much deeper in the queue.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:07 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody willing to share a recent item reimbursement and when your petition was? Trying to see how close they are getting to me in the queue. Going on 4 months now.
Some cases are quicker then others.

Someone that destroyed an item by mistake, pretty quick to verify and easy to reimburse. On the other end of the spectrum is scamming or stripped accounts. In these case it could take us hours of our own free time to restore the characters and hunt down every item because the player shared their credentials with a "friend".
Closed Thread