Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

I'd like to see it. I'm trying to envision the details of how it would work though.

Hypothetical Example - I'm a Halfling Druid capable of teleporting to the basic zones only due to lower level of character, but am a Tailor capable of making Cultural Karana leather armors.

If I listed the character as an account on this website you had in mind, would I be able to log onto the web site, show that I am active In Game for either service (or only one of the two) when I wanted? Would a Real Time update be made when I altered my status?

Maybe others could clear up the process of how it would work based off of my muddled thinking.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Powerleveling and MQ services...total shit. You're not even playing Everquest anymore.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to see it. I'm trying to envision the details of how it would work though.

Hypothetical Example - I'm a Halfling Druid capable of teleporting to the basic zones only due to lower level of character, but am a Tailor capable of making Cultural Karana leather armors.

If I listed the character as an account on this website you had in mind, would I be able to log onto the web site, show that I am active In Game for either service (or only one of the two) when I wanted? Would a Real Time update be made when I altered my status?

Maybe others could clear up the process of how it would work based off of my muddled thinking.
The way I see it now is that we would have multiple tabs with each service and a listing of who's currently offering those services. So you would be on tabs for example.

Also right now the only way I see it is users would have to go to the website to change their status. I have a few ideas of how to work around this, but for v1 this will work.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Powerleveling and MQ services...total shit. You're not even playing Everquest anymore.
Yes you may be right but there is a market for that and its not my to tell people how to play!
Old 09-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes you may be right but there is a market for that and its not my to tell people how to play!
The MUH CLASSIC posters would barge into every player's home and force them to play on hardware produced on or before 1999 if they could. Not worth the time of day, friend.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Default Te

And for the reviews especially with MQ have them submit fraps videos when shit goes wrong.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:20 AM
Orc

Useful if done well. Word of advice, any new site like this where you register, probably makes sense you don't use your same login info from emulator to use on a site like this. I know some folks use same login/pw for everything and it only takes one good idea to throw a site like this up and pool all that info and check each one till someone gets logged into someones account. I think like this because of all the wow accounts that got stolen this way over the years. Great idea, not shooting it down, just defining some ignorance for the unaware.
Closed Thread