Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Orc

Default Vex Dominus KSing

This guild has been getting bigger and bigger but today and what is currently happening as I type this out. I am on my bard FLutsie a level 8 with my shaman friend Winga, I believe a level 44 shaman. We are in Crushbone as he is helping me get belts while also helping fix his faction. We are buffing people, having a good time, making sure we only taking one camp and not the whole zone (TR). This cleric Negligence, of course a twink with an epic comes in and starts trying to kill mobs in Throne room.

My shaman Friend of course is telling him this is our camp, he explains how we are low life scum blah blah blah, he then proceeds to get on his main a bard "Thepianoman" which is not tagged by vex dominus. He then proceeds to try to KS our Throne room camp when the whole other zone is packed with mobs. So I have to log onto my main in the process a lvl 52 druid, Nirali to defend our camp. I try to talk to one of their "diplomats" but nothing was done about it unfortunately, "I don't give a fuck personally" were the words given by her/him. She/he also said she would try to see what she/he could do. Nothing was done, he still KSing, so I am doing name and shame for both the guild and player. Thanks for reading =)
Old 10-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Aviak

I don't really know about all that, however I believe you have an ulterior motive for getting people out of crushbone.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Aviak

I came into the TR on my level 12 cleric. There was a level 45 shaman there who told me to leave, or he would "pull the entire zone". I asked him why a level 45 was solo camping the TR (there was no bard there). He told me he was farming belts and pads for his alts. I explained that actual noobs were trying to get in to the TR, as CB gets very crowded at night. He was nothing but rude, so I came back on my bard and started farming belts and pads too, but im giving them out to low level characters. Its people like this that ruin the game for new players. My group was quite upset. This has nothing to do with Vex Dominus.

He told me that if i left and came back on my cleric, that he would leave. I came back on my cleric, with a group, and he told me to go fuck myself. Also, this thread belongs in RnF, not server chat.
Last edited by kronika; 10-07-2013 at 10:55 PM..
Old 10-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRFNA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really know about all that, however I believe you have an ulterior motive for getting people out of crushbone.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I giggled
Old 10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRFNA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL hilarious
Old 10-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronika [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came into the TR on my level 12 cleric. There was a level 45 shaman there who told me to leave, or he would "pull the entire zone". I asked him why a level 45 was solo camping the TR (there was no bard there). He told me he was farming belts and pads for his alts. I explained that actual noobs were trying to get in to the TR, as CB gets very crowded at night. He was nothing but rude, so I came back on my bard and started farming belts and pads too, but im giving them out to low level characters. Its people like this that ruin the game for new players. My group was quite upset. This has nothing to do with Vex Dominus.

He told me that if i left and came back on my cleric, that he would leave. I came back on my cleric, with a group, and he told me to go fuck myself. Also, this thread belongs in RnF, not server chat.
1. "Pull the entire zone" he said actually "I am able to pull the entire zone and we are only taking this one camp"....don't mini quote, use the whole quote
2. I was not there at beginning you are absolutely right, I had left to do a belt/pad turn in while shaman WAS still there, which he was still clearing. It was his camp not mine, I came to chat with him since I was in his group, obviously not getting exp
3. We told you that because you had said "if you apologize I will leave" when the shaman apologized you decided not to leave, even still. sorry we did it back to you but you earned it
4. You can keep staying there, like I said I am on my main now, you wont outkill these mobs with a naked bard against a druid. It wont take me but an extra 2 min to transfer my belts/pads to alt.
Last edited by kahnedom; 10-07-2013 at 11:06 PM..
Old 10-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

*Sigh* epic thread. i'm the shaman. As for the "pulling the entire zone", let me get it on the record i never said i would do that. I explained that I am "just camping the TR, not pulling the entire zone" so I am not disrupting the leveling zone. He later accused me of threatening to train him, and I again clarified this statement. He's just trying to be inflammatory.

So I'm in the TR, when in waltzes this epic lvl 12 cleric by himself. He never cc'd, and if he had, he'd have found that wall was wide open. He just starts wailing on mobs, so I explain I have the TR camped. I toss him a sow and talisman, but he tells me I can't have the camp because I'm lvl 45. He logs on his bard, and starts pulling my mobs.

I'm not particularly bothered by it, because my pet can out-dps him. I submitted a petition immediately. I'm sure if I were in his guild, I wouldn't give a fuck about this either. Still, annoying way for him to handle the conflict.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahnedom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. "Pull the entire zone" he said actually "I am able to pull the entire zone and we are only taking this one camp"....don't mini quote, use the whole quote
2. I was not there at beginning you are absolutely right, I had left to do a belt/pad turn in while shaman WAS still there, which he was still clearing
3. We told you that because you had said "if you apologize I will leave" when the shaman apologized you decided not to leave, even still. sorry we did it back to you but you earned it
4. You can keep staying there, like I said I am on my main now, you wont outkill these mobs with a naked bard against a druid. It wont take me but an extra 2 min to transfer my belts/pads to alt.
Yeah, QQ more that you cant farm belts and pads for your alts, during peak hours, when there are actual noobs trying to get into the camp. Then you tell me to leave and come back with a group, which I did, and then you tell me to go fuck myself. Not only that, but you threatened to "pull the entire zone" if i didnt leave on my 12 cleric. You are driving new players away from this server.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't people run logs? This would be much more fun if we had copy+pasted logs with timestamps and the original text and such.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronika [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, QQ more that you cant farm belts and pads for your alts, during peak hours, when there are actual noobs trying to get into the camp. Then you tell me to leave and come back with a group, which I did, and then you tell me to go fuck myself. Not only that, but you threatened to "pull the entire zone" if i didnt leave on my 12 cleric. You are driving new players away from this server.
a level 12 with epic is a not a noob (or maybe you are?) and like I said in first statement. The shaman was helping the other people in zone with buffs.
Closed Thread