Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could have a pet or charm up at the same time I would agree, but alas, you can not. Makes the utility go from OP to "once every 3 month situational"
Its quite a bit more useful for necro than that. I had a pair on blue on my necro before I quit playing there and most necros dont just hold a charm pet. You use a charm pet to fight a mob, you get both down low, break charm kill both for full exp and the beads help to massively cut downtime between kills. That being said its still not all its cracked up to be.

I also used beads in combination with AoN/lich/guise to glitch through some locked doors (seb crypt door is a great example). But this can also be done with shrink pots or hell, even stalking probes and any illusion item/spell in place of beads.
Old 07-23-2021, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could have a pet or charm up at the same time I would agree, but alas, you can not. Makes the utility go from OP to "once every 3 month situational"
You obviously don't have beads on a necro with a VP stick. They are simply amazing for a huge amount of time.
Old 07-24-2021, 12:54 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP also had three options...

1) Camp some Beads
2) Don't camp some Beads
3) Cry on the forums

He also picked the worst option.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread