Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 03:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The bigger injustice here is this Venerate rep having two characters at 50 with terrible names that egregiously violate the naming policy.

I'm going to go ahead and side with OP on this one because obviously this Venerate rep has shown their willingness to completely disregard the rules of the server. Why would they show any more integrity when it comes to running their guild?
Old 07-16-2021, 03:46 PM
Banned

Most of em aren't bad people.

They just need to abandon their circus clown guild leaders and join BIG SHINKO.

If you wanna clean this place up? Start there.

SS vs ST will be more competition, being men about it and less BS/population damage. Seriously.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatchkids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bigger injustice here is this Venerate rep having two characters at 50 with terrible names that egregiously violate the naming policy.
Absolutely disgusting. This will not stand. Those characters need their names changed. I hope everyone reading this thread does the needful and petitions.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..is actively removing members that are high DKP earners/spenders and active guild members with no real reasons given. The motivation has been to cull the out of control "inflation." Three different officers have confirmed this to me through PM.
( If you are interested in logs I can provide )

In other words, officers are simply removing people from the guild instead of outbidding them. If you show up to raids and actually bid for things, your position in the guild is in danger. Also, if you have high DKP and you're not an officer, you can bet they are deliberating the best way to deal with you quickly in biweekly officer meetings.

Please proceed with caution with this group. They seem really nice at first until they realize they can't take advantage of you at every turn without you speaking up for yourself. This is a guild for people who like to be taken advantage of and have a hard time detecting sociopathic behavior.

I really care about the p99 community. Even those that have gone to great lengths to make my time more difficult (pretty rare occurrence in game still) while playing..I would not wish the fate of Force of Will on even them.
Got proof? Logs, Screenshots, video?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely disgusting. This will not stand. Those characters need their names changed. I hope everyone reading this thread does the needful and petitions.
Yeah, idk about you, but I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight knowing that this blatant affront to the hard work and dedication of the devs and staff, let alone my own sense of cognitive balance, has stood for this long.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends702 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good afternoon Jherin/Jheris,

I tried to reply to you on discord but it says you currently can't accept my messages. The reason why you were removed from Force of Will is due to you currently having an active application with another guild and the multiple PNP violations which you are currently serving a 2 week suspension for.

Removing high DKP earners and spenders is illogical, High DKP earners and Spenders are the heart and soul of the guild as A. They have the highest Raid Attendance and B. Would be the best geared in theory. As of removal you had 246 DKP with a 22% Raid Attendance, with the guild average DKP over 150 active raiders being over 600.

I am most disappointed that after all of this time and working with your quirkiness and letting you know that we are here for you through some emotional times you have had you still decided to lash out at multiple members and officers. I am mostly disappointed you had a few people who you could truly call your friend that you decided to turn your back on. The people who decided to stay up for hours and hours helping you power level your warrior and talk in discord to keep you company.

I hope you find peace and solitude in your next adventure.
Yet another P99 psychopath btfo'd lol. Good post.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatchkids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, idk about you, but I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight knowing that this blatant affront to the hard work and dedication of the devs and staff, let alone my own sense of cognitive balance, has stood for this long.
I'm really angry and upset right now.
Old 07-16-2021, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Boring FoW drama people should post the actual good and real drama involving officers.
Old 07-16-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

OP said he had proof and has yet to prove anything.

What is this madness! someone explain like i'm five.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-16-2021, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Man can we go back to the old IB vs. TMO level of RnF? Shit is softer than wet tissue paper now.
Closed Thread