View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 11:25 AM
Banned

I can't believe you animals attacking this old man for a stutter he has had his entire life. C'mon Man

Oh what's that? You don't think not remembering facts of reality has anything to do with a stutter? Well you're a stinky butt and orange is a bad color. *fart noises*

Trump is a trounce.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

You guys remind me of Hillary supporters 4 years ago exactly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also nobody says "what we need to capture is the boat demographic" lol
Old 10-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

It's getting close, we should make our "official bets" soon, and see who was right, for fun you know? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I still am 50/50 but today Im leaning towards a biden win. But 2 days ago I thought it would be trump. I am terrible at predicting these things! But I want to guess just for fun! But I want to wait still...
Old 10-26-2020, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

This skit this weekend was great for all biases [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] https://youtu.be/bII8AH5t6zI
Old 10-26-2020, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This skit this weekend was great for all biases [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] https://youtu.be/bII8AH5t6zI
Not sure why I trusted you. Never again.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin
The more you cultists squirm the happier I am. You can feel the election slipping away from you and you're panicking.
Do you even watch the numbers?

https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats

Take these numbers in context of 2016 and the 2020 turnout. Dems should be winning by a lot more right now if they are going to win Florida - but they aren't.

You obviously don't follow this stuff so I'll let you in on a secret. Dems always lead Republicans in early voting. Republicans always crush Dems on election-day turnout.

As goes Florida, so goes the nation.

In Wisconsin the youth are only 5% of the vote in 2020. In 2016 it was 17%. That right there is enough to screw Dems.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine being this obsessed with a political figure and thinking its normal.

America is in a strange place.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being this obsessed with a political figure and thinking its normal.

America is in a strange place.
It isn't really obsession in the figure himself.

Its the vehement distaste for everything the left is trying to push right now.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's getting close, we should make our "official bets" soon, and see who was right, for fun you know? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I still am 50/50 but today Im leaning towards a biden win. But 2 days ago I thought it would be trump. I am terrible at predicting these things! But I want to guess just for fun! But I want to wait still...
It would be more interesting if Biden won, wouldn't it? I mean all the Trump people will have to eat shit for awhile, everyone else will have to put up with listening to how everything is broken and whos fault it is for the first term. If he survives long enough to run a second time then maybe we can finally address all the real issues that matter.

I am personally most interested to see how Biden will address the communist talking point about equality. Politburo is still going to eat.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't really obsession in the figure himself.

Its the vehement distaste for everything the left is trying to push right now.
I can understand that I guess. I’ve definitely muted a lot of lefty Facebook friends in recent months lol

The whole thing seems strange to me still, but I’m just a simpleton dude who lives life. Can’t think of anything with this much hype since maybe the peak mid-late 90s Chicago Bulls