View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 11:44 PM
Server GM

Will be watching the rogan & alex jones election day livestream.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm on Kunark launch day?!?!
Old 10-30-2020, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone tell me why the liberal fake news lame stream media is lying to me and telling me Biden is winning when he really isn't?

Shouldn't they be telling me it's close so I don't decide to skip the polls and attend a #BLM rally instead?
Hobart. Even though I think you are a disgusting, oxygen-thief loser, I am genuinely curious on your take as to how you think Biden will make America a better place?
Old 10-30-2020, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone tell me why the liberal fake news lame stream media is lying to me and telling me Biden is winning when he really isn't?

Shouldn't they be telling me it's close so I don't decide to skip the polls and attend a #BLM rally instead?
Because they are partisan. Fox does the same thing, saying that trump is totally gonna win. You have a disturbing confidence in what you are being told by the people you already agree with and want to like. It's not a zero-sum question of "say good thing or bad thing"; some potential voters will be complacent and not vote because they are assured their guy is doing good, others will be demoralized and not vote because they are told their guy is doing bad or that it's "close". The various media outlets will always back their guy, they are literally paid to. Or you can watch c-span, which is boring as shit and also about a billion times more accurate.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/art...biden-censored

And the article in question has been "printed" as it were.

Shorter read than I thought. But then again he was upfront it was an opinion piece not in-depth investigative journalism.
me: googles who the ef is glen greewald

googles top result: this drunk reddit rant about him

Quote:
He's responsible for the green tea party. He's a shitty blogger who used to be a shitty lawyer who was a conservative who supported the Iraq war until he realized at the age of like, 30, that no, it was dumb. So then he became an anti-interventionist libertarian, and started pushing conspiracy theories about the US government. Anti-war progressives picked him up never realizing he was never progressive himself. He championed Citizens United for fuck's sake.

He mostly cares about being in the spotlight. He's not much different from Bernie that way, except instead of "millionaires and billionaires" it's "unconstitutional drone war". He blatantly lies constantly, deletes tweets that show his dishonesty, oh and has been racist as fuck against Obama. (who remembers the "raping a nun on live TV" tweet?)

Greenwald has spent his career stirring up the conspiracy minded left and center. Without him, Bernie wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

I'm drunk posting on my phone because Germany is out of the Eurocup and that is sad (allez les bleus!) but documentation of Greenwald's fuckery is well-recorded at the daily banter by chez any Bob. I can't spell their last names. But fuck Glenn Greenwald.
Not saying the rant is right, but it would check out that someone it describes would quit his job 4 years later over conspiracy theories. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2020, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

u should always duckduckgo these things

i dont know what were talking about but i saw google and reddit in the same sentence. have a day
Old 10-30-2020, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will be watching that gaylord atheist kulinski too
Old 10-30-2020, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take your point Hobart, but to be fair they did the same shit in 2016

I’m guessing the Trumpian answer is that the media is based out of DC and NYC amd doesn’t have the pulse of “real America,” which is a land of obese diabetics who’d rather kill each other than wear masks
that's not the Trumpian answer tho, it's the correct one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump's going to clean up in TX and FL, i swear to you. I find it hard to believe even oregon will go blue. we are living through a horrific sea change in American "values". the people are loosed cannibals bro, they have lost all of their Aztec worship for the heart-eating establishment that used to opiate them with brown head basketball and unlike you have no regard even for their own families, which in most cases are shattered or contain an obese wife.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-30-2020 at 02:25 AM..
Old 10-30-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

I don’t really care that much about the election but I think ppl who do crimes are bad

Inb4 26 women accuse trump of peeing on them in the next few days; I’ll take ongoing fbi investigations into things that might have really happened for 500 trebeck
Old 10-30-2020, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a home in Utah where we go to hike and other shit during the summer. I’ve been around Mormons for well over a decade now

You comparing Mormons to everyone else? I live in Houston, 50% of whites are obese here and at least 100% of blacks and Hispanics are. Mormons are svelte in comparison, and I haven’t seen anywhere else except for maybe Colorado where people are healthier than Utah

I could be wrong, I’m not a demographer, I’m just painfully aware of how fat as fuck most Americans are and frankly, it’s disgusting
I also own a home in Utah and seeing the Morms this summer (it's been a couple of years) blew my mind. World class beauties at the local Smith's. More beautiful people than in any high-priced city you might mention. SLC itself is also the most beautiful and clean American city, for my money.

whereabouts is yours? me n Juris are in the zion, brian head area
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-30-2020 at 02:42 AM..
Closed Thread