Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Banned

Default emulauncher error?

recently i have been getting a message saying "can not connect to remote server" when launching the game with moestaverne emulauncher. i went to moestaverne.com and it seems there is something wrong with the website. has anyone else been getting this problem?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

The launcher isn't compatible with P99 anymore, hasn't been for over a year now I think. Akkadius made some upgrades but I don't think Nilbog was on board with the idea, and it might have circumvented P99 checking for cheat stuff (that dll file that gets nuked by our antivirus programs).

You'll have to do it the old fashioned way :/
Old 07-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The launcher isn't compatible with P99 anymore, hasn't been for over a year now I think. Akkadius made some upgrades but I don't think Nilbog was on board with the idea, and it might have circumvented P99 checking for cheat stuff (that dll file that gets nuked by our antivirus programs).

You'll have to do it the old fashioned way :/
i dont know what the old fashioned way is. ive been using the emulauncher since 2011 and its worked just fine. i can still launch the game using it. but its annoying cause i get all the messages sating API: can not connect to remote server. then is says launch everquest anyway? i click yes and presto now im playing P99. was just curious if anyone had the same issue. or why it would just now become an issue.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just got my copy of Everquest titanium, installed it. Ran the updater that was recommended, activated my new account and I get a " DB error invalid password". The same password I use to login here and project 1999. I sent off an email to the Project 1999 crew. Any suggestions? I really really want to play this weekend. I know my PW is correct. What gives?
Old 06-25-2016, 08:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I figured it out. A "register" button on the login screen would be nice.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hixxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got my copy of Everquest titanium, installed it. Ran the updater that was recommended, activated my new account and I get a " DB error invalid password". The same password I use to login here and project 1999. I sent off an email to the Project 1999 crew. Any suggestions? I really really want to play this weekend. I know my PW is correct. What gives?
I received this same message. I have no idea how to log in. Please help.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

https://www.project1999.com/account/?LS

also only way to get help is to follow this guide
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2651