Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 10:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bazia? more like ba-Zen Master! Great and wise tip. Now I feel better about only being level 18...
I'm 10 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Though I think all the advice here is great. OP is just struck with FOMO in a way but probably the best thing is to take a break and let other people catch up to you, and then you'll have a better time.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:15 PM
Orc

Grouping is more frustrating than soloing in my opinion. I can control my own actions, and blame myself for mistakes. Groups can bring some pretty bad players.
I have had tons of fun in groups, and also the worst experiences. Overall, soloing means a nice even keel, and some fun moments when you pull something stupid off.
So. Level 29 in two weeks? Man, that is pretty hardcore, even if you didnt neckbeard it all the way to 40+ like some people.
Bottom line, not having fun, play a different game.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Just take some time off, OP. Don't feel guilty for needing a break. The server will be here when you're ready to come back, it's not going anywhere.
Closed Thread