Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

Default Baldurs Gate 3

is the shit.
Fun game. It will kick your ass. It wont hold your hand. It punishes you for mistakes. It rewards you for taking crazy chances.. Like starting a huge grease fire. Yea, it has grease fires.
Bunch of dudes coming down the hallway to get you?? Bust a water barrel, freeze it! Someone standing under a chandelier? Shoot it down onto their head! So much to do. Push people off cliffs is my second favorite thing to do, aside from the grease fires. You can steal, cheat, deceive, murder, and whatever else. Fun game.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Excellent game I destroyed the first act with two different characters and now I’m replaying baldurs gate 2
Old 01-10-2021, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Baldurs Gate II was fun
Old 01-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

downloading right now because of this thread

i love hardcore games
Old 01-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Sadly I don’t think my early 2000s pc is ready for it. Guess I’ll just play the og one... again. I’m glad it’s well received though, I saw a trailer some time ago and was worried that it might suck.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly I don’t think my early 2000s pc is ready for it. Guess I’ll just play the og one... again. I’m glad it’s well received though, I saw a trailer some time ago and was worried that it might suck.
BG1 amazing, the iPad version is perfect too not a remaster, touch screen works really good with that game surprisingly.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can build your own PC that could run anything for like 1k now a days
Old 01-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

It really will kick your ass. It’s super unforgiving. I actually had to check if there was a difficulty setting that I had overlooked a couple of hours into playing it.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
The old ones have their charm. Watched a stream for the new game, was happy to see they were beating up brains within the first 15 minutes.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

I've wanted to get into Baldur's Gate for a very long time, the learning curve seems really brutal though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread