Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Kobold

Default Mistmoore Corpse Run Info

Hey guys,

So my friend told me he fell in a pit in the tomb while pulling from GY, in MM, and died some place in there. Looking at the map on the wiki, he told me he was in the jail area.

I'm a level 50 magician and I want to help him get his corpse back. According to the wiki, there's a secret door that strips off all invis spells, although it doesn't show on the map. Also, I believe that mobs are undead at night, so no invis.

Do any of you guys have an idea on how to get his corpse back?

Thanks a lot!

Nadoom

RED
Xeptna Stargaze, Evoker of the 52nd Solstice
Skraaa Katau, Shaman of the 39th Season
Ashnod the Uncaring, Cleric of the 36th Sacrifice
Old 07-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Large Rat

/corpse doesnt take height into account. You can generralrlyr purll range corpse from anywhere inside the castle from the roof.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:11 PM
VIP / Contributor

It shouldn't strip invs at all. Never did in classic and if it's doing it now then it's a bug. There tends to be a undead that roams up and down the stairs, so normal invs wouldn't always work.

Anyways, the area he "fell" is easy to get to. Just go to the grave yard and go inside the building there. Stand next to the coffin and drag his body up from there. You can always fall down yourself on the other side of the coffin. His body should be there and you drag it up. Make a left as you pass through the wall and go though another wall to the graveyard.

The other way is to go behind the building though the wall. You will enter the jail area. To the right is a way down into the area he fell. It's suppose to be a safe area. His body should be down there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mistmoore-graves.jpg (93.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ambrotos; 07-03-2015 at 10:16 PM..
Old 07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

You're level 50
Old 07-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys,

So my friend told me he fell in a pit in the tomb while pulling from GY, in MM, and died some place in there. Looking at the map on the wiki, he told me he was in the jail area.

I'm a level 50 magician and I want to help him get his corpse back. According to the wiki, there's a secret door that strips off all invis spells, although it doesn't show on the map. Also, I believe that mobs are undead at night, so no invis.

Do any of you guys have an idea on how to get his corpse back?

Thanks a lot!

Nadoom
Necromancer's have a coprse summon spell at 57, if you can find someone to help. MM should be pretty full on a Saturday night you might be able to get to it with little trouble.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Wait a week for corpse to rot and petition to have it recovered. Ask a rogue... Cast invis and get it yourself. Have your friend type /corpse a bunch around the back of GY to see if it's close enough to summon it through ground. Have necromancer summon corpse. Organize Mistmoore raid to hold off vampires long enough to rez body.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-04-2015 at 12:08 PM..
Old 07-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

The raid option sounds like the most fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necromancer's have a coprse summon spell at 57, if you can find someone to help. MM should be pretty full on a Saturday night you might be able to get to it with little trouble.
And 39, tho the coffins are twice the price + some and take an inv slot.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The raid option sounds like the most fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
massive 4th of july raid to get the corpse back FREEDOM.