Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-04-2022, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plus the fed is going to be again raising interest rates while the economy has a predicted growth of 1.1 next year. This reason helped drive down the value of Bitcoin to begin with. Hell Bitcoin miners are selling off to make up for their loses in mining as the mining yields less and less of the value of a coin; since they are limited in supply.

I think Castle said he had about 20 bitcoins and first advertised crypto in August of 2021 from looking at this posts.

Oof talk about humiliation... Now that is a lose.

Attachment 19807
Not sure if you are serious, but I would trade my position rn to have 20 BTC. Having even ONE is a feat... Castle prob makes bank if this were the case. I suggest you pick up a book on Mastering Blockchain on amazon for 20$ and learn about it..Or you can spend a cpl thousand dollars learning it from Harvard university's online courses
https://pll.harvard.edu/course/intro...itcoin?delta=0

Anyway good luck spreading the FUD . Surely it will pay off!
Old 12-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you are serious, but I would trade my position rn to have 20 BTC. Having even ONE is a feat... Castle prob makes bank if this were the case. I suggest you pick up a book on Mastering Blockchain on amazon for 20$ and learn about it..Or you can spend a cpl thousand dollars learning it from Harvard university's online courses
https://pll.harvard.edu/course/intro...itcoin?delta=0

Anyway good luck spreading the FUD . Surely it will pay off!
translation: "i suggest you spend your money buying into a scam i wish i bought into"
Old 12-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
translation: "i suggest you spend your money buying into a scam i wish i bought into"
translation: I don't have money to attend college or know how to read for myself. DYOR. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Nice avatar kid......... lol.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
translation: I don't have money to attend college or know how to read for myself. DYOR. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Nice avatar kid......... lol.
says the guy who doesn't have money to buy fake money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2022, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Zati = Castle2.0

Your pride drove you to this? You messed up.

Sorry not sorry your hold call failed so hard.

You lost your shirt investing in Aug of 2021. Your bad.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the guy who doesn't have money to buy fake money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got some. Need more. Never stop acquiring. Never stop learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zati = Castle2.0

Your pride drove you to this? You messed up.

Sorry not sorry your hold call failed so hard.

You lost your shirt investing in Aug of 2021. Your bad.
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night bud. Spread more FUD on sound money that has value... That's gonna get you somewhere!! /Clap ..:meanwhile: Other people are creating companies using blockchain tech and doing something useful with their time. LOLOL.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Spread more FUD on sound money that has value...
Old 12-05-2022, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

The US government confiscated gold from US citizens in 1933 under the Gold Reserve Act. This act required US citizens to turn in their gold in exchange for paper money. The government paid $20.67 per ounce of gold, but the value of gold was later raised to $35 per ounce.

Good luck hiding your gold from the govmint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Banned

I bought some at $16,143 and I feel grateful for that, lol. I was heavily mining Ethereum for the last several years, and didn't really mess with Bitcoin until fairly recently.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Got some. Need more. Never stop acquiring. Never stop learning.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night bud. Spread more FUD on sound money that has value... That's gonna get you somewhere!! /Clap ..:meanwhile: Other people are creating companies using blockchain tech and doing something useful with their time. LOLOL.
it'll never cease to amaze me how people can fall into cults like crypto and not see it for what it is

btw what's that "something useful" with their time? jail, for committing fraud? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]