Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which life is better - neckbeard or normie?
Neckbeard 4 12.50%
Normie 14 43.75%
Bush knocked down the towers 14 43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m gonna go with the resident Asian on pho

Hope that helps
Jeff, you mixed?

Kinda look like you could be Joey Gibson's little brother or something.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to take a min to reflect a common type of guy I see. They go through a period of involuntary celibacy throughout their 20s. It's lonely and their miserable because really they just want a simple existence. A sense of progress, a static female partner, and not too much stress.

Finally they get to that age where your brain starts to develop into a fully adult one (28-30 or so) -- they start reflecting on their life and truly taking accountability for their role in the way their current life looks.

So they do something, usually getting a job and getting in shape or both -- then they find a girl. They usually meet a girl who has dated a long line of losers that were "hot" and "fun." Otherwise, the more lucky guys meet a girl more like them that also took awhile to develop...but sense the bar is so low for women (look fuckable in your 20s) -- this girl is pretty uncommon.

They immediately pledge themselves fully to whoever this girl is -- and live their lives completely around this girl. Trying to please her all the time and plenty happy as long as they get laid once in awhile.

I haven't seen how this ends for most my family and friends that fit this profile. But I got to tell you -- I'm not optimistic. It looks to me that often the girl is put on a pedestal she won't be able to live up to. She'll get used to getting spoiled...but you're unlikely to keep up the spoiling behavior for the rest of your life.

I predict a bitter marriage where a kid comes it at some point to give the relationship meaning. The kid proceeds to be neglected like their parents were -- and the cycle repeats.

Meanwhile this dude eventually gets a southeast Asian trophy wife that takes half his shit or some other nonsense late in life compensation maneuver that ends badly.

Again this is all guesswork. But what I'm sure of is the women these guys find are extremely mediocre. They tend to get with these types of nice guys probably because they are the only ones left that treat them like princesses in their 30s/40s. Most of them have that ex-hot girl syndrome where they are constantly annoyed people still don't treat them like they did when they were fresh out of high school.

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is you should ask yourself: "Is this girl really some kind of special girl I found?...is it more that I finally found a girl for once in my life that wants to be with me?" Remember that after you improve yourself. You don't have to go back to crying and beating off alone. You can just find another girl. And it gets competitive among women as they get older for halfway decent guys. That medicore looking mailman starts looks pretty appealing to a woman in her late 30s.
You’re a misogynist

Seek Christ
Old 10-17-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re a misogynist

Seek Christ
Misogyny is a myth.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You win! Veggie pho is best!
lol

sounds like every debate with my ex girlfriends

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
While I truly am happy for you, physical therapy isn’t worthy of saying doctoral. Don’t get too big for your britches there. You’ll never be persian rich
No, it's not. I usually just say grad school but I was trying to be more specific. The pay is horrible compared to the cost of school, too. But I was fortunate enough to get to pick something I enjoyed without worrying too much about the cost. When I said I was living off my family's money what I meant was I was born Persian rich.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Banned

Persians may be rich but they'll never be "let's build a nuclear weapon" rich.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Persians may be rich but they'll never be "let's build a nuclear weapon" rich.
Playing opossum
Old 10-17-2018, 08:12 PM
Banned

Spiritual crisis ITT
Old 10-17-2018, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to take a min to reflect a common type of guy I see. They go through a period of involuntary celibacy throughout their 20s. It's lonely and their miserable because really they just want a simple existence. A sense of progress, a static female partner, and not too much stress.

Finally they get to that age where your brain starts to develop into a fully adult one (28-30 or so) -- they start reflecting on their life and truly taking accountability for their role in the way their current life looks.

So they do something, usually getting a job and getting in shape or both -- then they find a girl. They usually meet a girl who has dated a long line of losers that were "hot" and "fun." Otherwise, the more lucky guys meet a girl more like them that also took awhile to develop...but sense the bar is so low for women (look fuckable in your 20s) -- this girl is pretty uncommon.

They immediately pledge themselves fully to whoever this girl is -- and live their lives completely around this girl. Trying to please her all the time and plenty happy as long as they get laid once in awhile.

I haven't seen how this ends for most my family and friends that fit this profile. But I got to tell you -- I'm not optimistic. It looks to me that often the girl is put on a pedestal she won't be able to live up to. She'll get used to getting spoiled...but you're unlikely to keep up the spoiling behavior for the rest of your life.

I predict a bitter marriage where a kid comes it at some point to give the relationship meaning. The kid proceeds to be neglected like their parents were -- and the cycle repeats.

Meanwhile this dude eventually gets a southeast Asian trophy wife that takes half his shit or some other nonsense late in life compensation maneuver that ends badly.

Again this is all guesswork. But what I'm sure of is the women these guys find are extremely mediocre. They tend to get with these types of nice guys probably because they are the only ones left that treat them like princesses in their 30s/40s. Most of them have that ex-hot girl syndrome where they are constantly annoyed people still don't treat them like they did when they were fresh out of high school.

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is you should ask yourself: "Is this girl really some kind of special girl I found?...is it more that I finally found a girl for once in my life that wants to be with me?" Remember that after you improve yourself. You don't have to go back to crying and beating off alone. You can just find another girl. And it gets competitive among women as they get older for halfway decent guys. That medicore looking mailman starts looks pretty appealing to a woman in her late 30s.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2018, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol’ed