Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're making a difference here, mick. keep up the good work.
pras it buddy I may be evil to some, but to the OTHER HALF im totally chill. Amazing that half of 300 million are cool with people like me and the other half literally think im a murder cus I dont agree with a 15 year old chick with a shaved head that thinks that the school shouldnt do anything to help a student that "they knew since middle school" had problems, and instead its best to ostrasize them, then get on national TV and brag about that infront of 300 million people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2018, 05:19 PM
Banned

I think a nation wide gun database sounds like a good idea; if implemented correctly. Mandatory psych/background checks every few months. Those are just ideas; No other developed country in the world has this problem. We need to do something.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Banned

Man that stuff about taking pot head's guns away really got Mick rattled. It's not like it would have ever happened anyway. Republicans have to make up their mind. Is the government awesomely powerful with the ability to seize all law-abiding citizen's guns? Or is it a slow moving dumb imprecise instrument that is inherently wasteful and cannot accomplish anything it tries?

I don't think gun control has any merit until several other things in society change. Until we actually care about the mentally ill in general, we aren't going to care about which one of them has a gun.

Most the negative effects of a gun owning society are here to stay from what I can tell. So no reason to limit the benefits.

I see gun control debate as a way of not talking about the economy. It's the media's way of getting us to turn on each other as the middle and lower classes rather than unite against the D.C. Elite. Russia didn't work, don't let this fake issue work either. Neither side has any intention of changing anything substantial.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-27-2018 at 05:25 PM..
Old 03-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a nation wide gun database sounds like a good idea
You'd be the first in line for a chip implanted in your body so they can track where you are at all times too I guess.

---
Give away the 2nd and they'll take another. Slippery slope.
Guns are here, can't make them magically disappear now.
Mental health is the issue and parenting.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man that stuff about taking pot head's guns away really got Mick rattled.
One of the reasons they allow people to sign up for weed cards is so they can know who's doing it and track them accordingly. Anyone who signs up for a weed card is basically exposing themselves. It's not that hard to conclude.
Plus there is the added benefit that they're keeping people high and 'dumb' so they're easier to manipulate.

Why wouldn't they try to take things away from this select group...
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 03-27-2018 at 05:23 PM..
Old 03-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd be the first in line for a chip implanted in your body so they can track where you are at all times too I guess.

---
Give away the 2nd and they'll take another. Slippery slope.
Guns are here, can't make them magically disappear now.
Mental health is the issue and parenting.
I’m not advocating taking guns away. I love mine! I’m just providing some solutions I’ve heard. I don’t see the harm in at least trying something; I don’t really believe in the slippery slope argument. Let’s compare how many times we’ve tried to overthrow a tyrannical government versus the number of people who have died because of gun violence.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a nation wide gun database sounds like a good idea; if implemented correctly. Mandatory psych/background checks every few months. Those are just ideas; No other developed country in the world has this problem. We need to do something.
no other nation has this problem is such a miss conception

Did you know the mass murder rate in america is just short of canada?

Did you know that 80% of the gun violence in this country that isnt from suicide (counting school shootings) happens becuse of illegal guns in gang territory (democrat) cities?

Did you know that no other nation had the bill of rights OR the freedoms that we share until, years after the bill of rights?

did you know that the bill of rights is there to protect us from, an elected goverment that has the voice of a loud minority of people that will use that directory to arrest the citizens that are capable of protecting themselves from a hostle goverment?

The reason we will never have a national database is becuse it infringes on WAY to many of the founding rights that made this country a free country in the first place.

I know you think that there is nothing to worry about, but then again we were all freaking out about a fascist demagog being elected, luckaly for us we al lknew that was bullshit rhetoric (From the same people that are arguing for gun control mind you, yeah im realy going to trust them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) but seriously, look at the left, just look at it, imagine it going in the same direction its been going in the last 6 years, for antoher 40, and try and tell me that its not possible for GOOD PEOPLE to turn into tyrants, to enact their "moral" superior agenda, which is "eliminate all the jews" er.. Imean "eliminate all the people who are preventing us from living in a social utopia"

its not science fiction, this is historical fact, after a few hundred years ALL SOCIETIES collapse, and are restructured, you are comfortable now, but the reason you are comfortable now is because of the Bill of Rights.

We must maintain this, or we are trying to destroy america, it is the ONE thing that seperates us, it made us, it brought freedom to the entire world as they followed suit.

If you are against guns, you are, against america. You just have been informed that you are on the "moral high ground"

But you were informed that by people like Obama, who as we've discovered in this thread outright LIED about the current law, to manipulate people into thinking his idiology was the right idiology.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the reasons they allow people to sign up for weed cards is so they can know who's doing it and track them accordingly. Anyone who signs up for a weed card is basically exposing themselves. It's not that hard to conclude.
Plus there is the added benefit that they're keeping people high and 'dumb' so they're easier to manipulate.

Why wouldn't they try to take things away from this select group...
Because they don't have that kind of power. Power is contextual. You might be able to name who gets fucked on the next big trade agreement, but that doesn't mean your can stop you 16 year old daughter from having sex with a Mexican gangster necessarily.

Potheads don't get guns is a nonstarter. It's a proposal designed to distract -- not to seriously be implemented.

Edit: I also don't like all this tracking shit -- but we are all being tracked all the time these days. If they really want a good distraction from the economy start a privacy movement....but I doubt the elites want that.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-27-2018 at 05:32 PM..
Old 03-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

sick david hogg debate.

stiff pass

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing is going to stop a sicko with mental health issues from causing harm to people. In other countries with tight gun law they're running vehicles into crowds and attacking people with knifes, machetes and shit.

@JurisDictum - I agree this all could be a play to disctract the public. One of the oldest prime examples is The Olympics, designed to distract the Greek public from issues. In America we also have the superbowl. Played by players of race to distract the country from issues.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 03-27-2018 at 05:34 PM..
Old 03-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m not advocating taking guns away. I love mine! I’m just providing some solutions I’ve heard. I don’t see the harm in at least trying something; I don’t really believe in the slippery slope argument. Let’s compare how many times we’ve tried to overthrow a tyrannical government versus the number of people who have died because of gun violence.
I urge you to not think of "slippery slope" when it comes to governments becoming tyrannical, it has been 100% historical FACT that ALL GOVERNMENTS become tyrannical.

Its not a 'it could happen' its a, the reason the bill of rights exists is because it ALWAYS HAPPENS 100% OF THE TIME.

Now, if you REALLY are concerned about gun deaths, and 80% of the gun deaths come from black neighborhoods (yay for CDC studies which are clearly allowed!) why are you against racial profiling and increased police presence in those areas? We could save the lives of hundreds of thousands of kids, by arresting thousands of bad kids.

But instead you want to tackle solutions that are

1. unconstitutional.
2. are designed to stop the shooting of white people (1% of shooting deaths in amercia).
3. punish law abiding citizens while leaving gun violence as prolific in neighborhoods of predominantly People of Color the way it is.

When you democrats ask, "why do black people vote republican?" its becuse the laws that your side fights for, makes lives for middle class white people better, but tramples on the rights of people of color.
Closed Thread