Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the 2nd amendment isn’t going anywhere. I’m a supporter. I just want them (like everyone else) to not be in the hands of a mentally compromised individual who would do harm to innocents. These shootings have broken my heart. What would you guys do?
I would punish citizens who own illegal firearms with the FULLEST extent of the law, slap a fuckn life sentence on if you want, i dont care.

It should be known that this practice was shut down by democrats as they thought it "unfairly targeted people of color"

which, it did, becuse people of color own 90% of the illegal fire arms in circulation in america (another cdc study yay!)

But, the thing is, instead of saving the lives of children in these areas, the democrats wanted to make another fake argument that conservitives are racist and trying to unfairly profile people of color. Its another nail in that "why dont black people vote democrat!?!?!" coffin, they were PISSED about it, they want the illegal guns taken out of circulation. But BLM right? Maybe, if you mean they matter to "talk about" but not to actauly try to save.

I would also say that schools, law enforcment, and doctors, should be able to work together to report suspicious behavior. I think schools should have funding for therapy for trouble students. I thin schools should get more funding, so teachers can be better prepared with how to deal with troubled students.

I think that schools should solve school shootings. I do not think changing the constitution (which is what you have to do to enact any of these 'common sense laws') is a solution. Especially when the CDC has proven that NOT ONE of the shcool shootings since columbine would have been prevented from a single one of the laws that have been proposed, BESIDES straight up banning AR-15's which, is unconstitutional! (as is banning Assault rifles)

it also should be worth mentioning that in the 10 years following the ban on assault rifles (which happened becuse of the amount of drug violence in florida in the 80s) the death rate increased by 30%.. then 10 years later, it started falling... as it did all over the country, not just gun deaths, but crime.

Crime became less of a problem in teh 90s becuse of increased police funding accross the board.

Once again MORE police, MORE funding for schools, and less "BLM!" when a bad guy with a gun is shot for breaking the law and running from or at the police.
Banned

anyway that's enough of mick's bullshit for now

cya kid
Planar Protector

How does mick type so much in so little time.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyway that's enough of mick's bullshit for now

cya kid
i shut down sets ask about me do your background checks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-27-2018, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On March 21, 2018, Congressional negotiators reached a deal on an Omnibus continuing resolution. The 1.3 trillion dollar spending agreement also includes language that codified Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar interpretation of the Dickey Rider in testimony on February 18, 2018, before the US House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee.[14] While the amendment itself remains, the language in a report accompanying the Omnibus spending bill clarifies that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can, in fact, conduct research into gun violence.[15] It was signed into legislation by U.S. President Donald J. Trump on March 23, 2018. [16]
it says it dead to rights in the dickey amendment that they can study gun violence.

Nowhere in your quote does it say they could not study gun violence. Not anywhere in any link or quote that you have given me does it say that. Anywhere.

Now if you were a little more edcuated on how spending bills work especially 3,000 page ones, there are all kinds of stupid sentences in there that mean nothing, like "now they can study gun violence" even though, nowhere did it say they could not. Politicians put words in there like that, to confuse people like you.

Honestly its why libertarians are great, they want to get rid of ALL that bullshit that just confuses people like ya.

"While the amendment itself remains, the language in a report accompanying the Omnibus spending bill clarifies that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can, in fact, conduct research into gun violence."

thats from your quote, what it means is it just re-iterates what I have been saying, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO, they were ALWAYS allowed to, nowhere did it say they couldnt... this is just a reminder/wording to confuse you.

notice it doesnt say "changes" it says "clarifies" which means it basically is a reminder.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does mick type so much in so little time.
I used to run EQ raids before ventrillo :P
Old 03-27-2018, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

micks played in the game longer than paul pierce

Old 03-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would punish citizens who own illegal firearms with the FULLEST extent of the law, slap a fuckn life sentence on if you want, i dont care.

It should be known that this practice was shut down by democrats as they thought it "unfairly targeted people of color"

which, it did, becuse people of color own 90% of the illegal fire arms in circulation in america (another cdc study yay!)

But, the thing is, instead of saving the lives of children in these areas, the democrats wanted to make another fake argument that conservitives are racist and trying to unfairly profile people of color. Its another nail in that "why dont black people vote democrat!?!?!" coffin, they were PISSED about it, they want the illegal guns taken out of circulation. But BLM right? Maybe, if you mean they matter to "talk about" but not to actauly try to save.

I would also say that schools, law enforcment, and doctors, should be able to work together to report suspicious behavior. I think schools should have funding for therapy for trouble students. I thin schools should get more funding, so teachers can be better prepared with how to deal with troubled students.

I think that schools should solve school shootings. I do not think changing the constitution (which is what you have to do to enact any of these 'common sense laws') is a solution. Especially when the CDC has proven that NOT ONE of the shcool shootings since columbine would have been prevented from a single one of the laws that have been proposed, BESIDES straight up banning AR-15's which, is unconstitutional! (as is banning Assault rifles)

it also should be worth mentioning that in the 10 years following the ban on assault rifles (which happened becuse of the amount of drug violence in florida in the 80s) the death rate increased by 30%.. then 10 years later, it started falling... as it did all over the country, not just gun deaths, but crime.

Crime became less of a problem in teh 90s becuse of increased police funding accross the board.

Once again MORE police, MORE funding for schools, and less "BLM!" when a bad guy with a gun is shot for breaking the law and running from or at the police.
I mean, I’m fine with all of that. Especially increasing education spending. I think we need to competent change how our schools are funded.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:48 PM
Banned

Guys Im gonna head to EB and buy the new far cry and play it till the sun comes up.

If you want to ask me questions, if you really want to get into the mind of someone who supports guns because of the second amendment and considers himself just short of being a 3%er

feel free and Ill get to them when I can.

I have a feeling that far cry 5 is going to be anti cult propaganda, so ill probubly chuck it in the bin shortly and be back to talk about why

Cults

Guns

and freedom

are what made america not just great, but america.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cults

are what made america not just great, but america.
pras first amendment

the bug eyes came to regret this 1. never forget waco.

Closed Thread