Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice to see you, Speedi. Have fun with it!
Thanks Kerbey! I hope you are doing well, and I better see you there! I am still around, just not as much these days.

Your avatar still makes me smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2017, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Special thanks to Stockmarket for this massive donation.

Arctic Wyvern:

Shoulderpads
Mask
Arms
Helmet
Bracers x2
Cloak
Legs
Tunic
Neck
Belt
Gloves

Black Pantherskin:

Shoulderpads
Mask
Arms x2
Helmet
Bracers x2
Cloak
Legs
Tunic
Neck
Belt

and also an Ice Silk Robe and a Cobalt Drake Belt.

All I can say is wow! I really appreciate it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is going to be a lot of fun!
Old 11-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Special thanks to Stockmarket for this massive donation.

Arctic Wyvern:

Shoulderpads
Mask
Arms
Helmet
Bracers x2
Cloak
Legs
Tunic
Neck
Belt
Gloves

Black Pantherskin:

Shoulderpads
Mask
Arms x2
Helmet
Bracers x2
Cloak
Legs
Tunic
Neck
Belt

and also an Ice Silk Robe and a Cobalt Drake Belt.

All I can say is wow! I really appreciate it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is going to be a lot of fun!
Old 11-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Orc

Default Thanks Speedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 PM EST is a reasonable time, out of the thousands of views this thread has gotten you're the first to bring that up. But I do appreciate the suggestion, and if a player is late they can catch up. So you understand why that time was picked I will explain in detail.

The contest/event has phases, Phase 1 is smaller items (2-6kpp). That will last about an hour or more.

Then phase 2 is player quests. That will last AT LEAST 1.5 hours. I am hoping its done in 2. But it wouldn't surprise me if it took 3 hours or more.

Then phase 3 will be at least an hour.

Then you have time in between each phase. So this is not going to be a quickie, this is going to be a long event. If I didn't start it at 6 we would be pushing 11 or possibly 12 finishing.
Thanks for doing all this! I am new to P99 and I'm loving it so far (been playing about a month). I used to play back in the day and this game is all the good stuff I remember rolled into one spot.

Unfortunately, I am on the west coast and have to work late that day. I think I can sneak on some Twitch while at work but will miss most of the questing. It's all good though, hopefully I can make it home in time for Phase 3. I just have to watch out for wife and baby agro! I call dibs on the Mage and Monk gear haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
6 PM EST is a reasonable time, out of the thousands of views this thread has gotten you're the first to bring that up. But I do appreciate the suggestion, and if a player is late they can catch up. So you understand why that time was picked I will explain in detail.

The contest/event has phases, Phase 1 is smaller items (2-6kpp). That will last about an hour or more.

Then phase 2 is player quests. That will last AT LEAST 1.5 hours. I am hoping its done in 2. But it wouldn't surprise me if it took 3 hours or more.

Then phase 3 will be at least an hour.

Then you have time in between each phase. So this is not going to be a quickie, this is going to be a long event. If I didn't start it at 6 we would be pushing 11 or possibly 12 finishing.
Thanks for the breakdown for the evenings festivities. I just started playing P99 about a month ago and I am loving it so far. Everyone is so helpful and actually fun to game with. It's like all the good stuff I remember back in the day rolled into one big group of friends playing the same game.

Unfortunately, I work late that day and also live on the west coast. I think I can sneak some Twitch watching while at work but I will miss most of Phase 2. If I can hurry home and avoid the ever so dangerous "wife aggro" and "kid aggro" I might be about to catch some of the mysterious Phase 3! Save some of the Mage and Monk gear for me! haha

JoFo
Old 12-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Praise p99!

Praise new players!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Banned

PraS Speedi / DoF
Old 12-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Skeleton

This is the best, thanks for doing it! Speedi for President!
Old 12-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Speedi , i wont be present to do my epic MQ for the winner as it looks like will be middle of the night in the UK. You/the winner can either have the winner contact me the next day in game or on forums or i can donate a cash equivalent.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Kobold

This is amazing! I’m sad I’ll be on vacation during it as these prizes are amazing! Good luck everyone!

19 Shaman, Falkan
14 Druid, Fuzztoes
14 Warrior, Poscoe
Closed Thread