Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the equivalent to a bunch of 30-50 old men/women telling on each other because they can’t share toys in the sandbox together.
LOL what? Aren't you the <Aftermath> people? Ya know, the guild that monopolized all raid content on Blue for years and years (ie refusal to share your toys)?
Old 11-24-2019, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that I think about it, Phatez...

Remember when you used "joker phone" with 5-6 of your buddies who would routinely RMT accounts (which you got banned for, until you rolled over on which of them was buying the accounts) to farm raid mobs? At the direct cost of your own guild being able to compete on them, or get the items from them? Your plat was more important than the entire guild. Nearly EVERYONE hated you -- except Reetox.

Remember when you got caught in VP auto firing pet track while asleep? You were so angry for me spamming "Attacking Phara`Dar, master" until you woke up.. Yelled at me the entire next day.

Remember when you tried to make a splinter guild called "Prime", but everyone except the most toxic players hated you and wouldn't go? Ya'll had a what.. whole 6 people?

Remember fighting with Aikons, and trying to get me on your side because he got someone's account permabanned for boxing -- so you told him to fuck off for breathing down your neck? and I told you that you did the exact same thing so crapping on him was dumb?

Remember when we caught your plat farm team killing Vox while we were actively raiding in ToV? We were what, 6? seconds away from double FTE because of you? -- Oh, and they suspended all of you anyway because you were camping out in Vox's room and insisting you were COTH'ing.. except GMs watched you log in, and sent us videos of it.

Remember pet tracking HoT minis and texting your friends to come kill them while actively competing against your own guildmates for those mobs? Literally had to create guild rules saying you can't do that.. So you de-tagged the alts you did it with? Until we threatened to kick you for it, so you stopped?

Remember how many times I had to tell you, "Hey dude seriously you're gonna get perma'd here soon. GMs are asking me about your RMT/farming/account buying stuff every week. You need to lay off" ? Because I was a good person, instead of just letting you roast?

Remember you begging me to tell Sirken it was your friend (We both know who it was. I'm not gonna name drop him.) who bought the 15+ accounts you used to farm PoH golems with? So your monk would get unbanned? Even though you actively encouraged him to buy those accounts, and used them almost daily.

Remember me saying "Hey, jsyk, I KNOW you bought that account. I went to high school with the original owner of that account." and you pretending it wasn't bought? Even though I called the guy IRL and he had no idea who you were? LOL. I even sent you pictures of the texts of him saying he didn't know you, and you still denied. Deny til you die! -- or til you got that account perma banned.

Remember all the times I caught you adding yourself to raid logs for things you weren't at, or were autofire pet tracking in another zone -- then didn't add you because you were cheating?

Remember trying to "work things out" with me in teamspeak, by asking me not to tell GMs you were tethering your phone to twobox raids -- and in trade you'd quit being argumentative?

Damn. This is my favorite thread of 2019. This is a trip down memory lane for me. Hope Green's treating you well. You had a lot of capability to be a decent human being, you just couldn't resist the allure of cheating for advantage every opportunity you got.
AMAZING how some people get away with RMT and dual-boxing dozens of times and somehow get away without even an account banning.

Meanwhile people have been permabanned for buying literally one or two thousand plat.....
Old 11-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you twobox PL'd your monk Slaysh on the sky bridges in CoM but would only do it from 1am-6am because you were scared of getting caught? And I caught you, so you offered to PL my alts so I wouldn't report it?

Remember when you got caught routinely twoboxing fear trackers, and using VPNs to instant change accounts to farm plat with? Instead of me reporting it, you stepped down as an Aftermath officer?

Remember causing constant drama because you wanted to bend the rules, and cheat every opportunity possible and most of us weren't okay with it? The "well they have to prove it, and if they do we just concede 2" mentality?

Remember that time I had to spend 3 weeks trying to lawyer Kelz leashing his own Vulak because you -- on voice chat -- were bragging about throwing bladestopper/beard charges into it so it would leash? and how "nobody would catch you" ? A bladestopper which btw you traded guild bank items for to Nybras, which was against guild rules?

Remember when you would alt tab jump to cheat in races because "everyone else does it", despite us having an agreement not to do it?

Remember requesting us delete your shaman (Lazcarx) off your EQDKP account because you had taken mains-only loot, and wanted to main change to Slaysh? Which was against guild rules, so you tried to scam a main swap? Then threatened to quit (and did, pouting) for however long until we'd let you main Slaysh to take Vulak loot?

Remember when you bragged about being "Old TMO" to bypass AM application process, so I killed that system entirely because people like you abused it? Then when confronted you logged on a friend's level 20-something stripped toon and claimed it as your own?

Remember when you had.. how many? accounts banned in WoW for using bots to farm crafting materials for your raid guild? Then bragged constantly about being "the best on the server" while avidly cheating to do so?

I'm probably not the cleanest player in P99 history, but you taking the moral high ground is the funniest shit I've seen since Kluwen getting banned for RMT a week after saying his reputation was "beyond reproach".

Came back after a year away because this single post is the funniest fucking shit ever. You have always, and will continue to always cheat every possible avenue to get an advantage... That's just who you are as a person.
Rofl, Hi Sedyt. Good to see your still full of shit buddy. He has created a list of things that never happened for your viewing pleasure RNF.

Best,

Phatez
Old 11-24-2019, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl, Hi Sedyt. Good to see your still full of shit buddy. He has created a list of things that never happened for your viewing pleasure RNF.

Best,

Phatez
The reason <Seal Team> is going to be such a great community to level and raid in is that the presence of toxic players, such as yourself, will not be accepted here.

Best,

Phatez
Old 11-24-2019, 07:09 PM
Orc

Still not following the distinction between "screensharing" and boxing. So if I fire up my laptop in the other room, login to second account through VPN, then remote in from my main machine while playing a toon there - that shit is allowed? Or am I missing some critical distinction that makes this legit?
Old 11-24-2019, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Best,

Phatez
I'm not really a huge fan of Sedyt, but some of those things definitely happened.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still not following the distinction between "screensharing" and boxing. So if I fire up my laptop in the other room, login to second account through VPN, then remote in from my main machine while playing a toon there - that shit is allowed? Or am I missing some critical distinction that makes this legit?
not allowed. One toon, one person. No one is allowed to control more than one character at a time. Doesn't matter how they are controlling it.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

What drdrakes fails to comprehend is that showing someone's screen that they have up on Discord to show someone else's point of view on a stream DOES NOT mean that person is controlling that character. He's made another post about a streamer boxing and he's blaming the same person again. He also sperged out on stream about him boxing when it was very clearly explain that the person on stream was waiting half an hour on each spawn, so he was showing someone else's screen on stream so it wasn't people staring at a wall for half an hour at a time.

TLDR: The screen sharing in question was a Discord screen share where the player had ZERO control over the character over the screen share. drdrakes is too brain dead to understand that.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
He has created a list of things that never happened for your viewing pleasure RNF
Your conduct on Green so far says he's truthing.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

wow, didn't happen but knew exactly who the info came from
Closed Thread