Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 12:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level(s) are you on Blue? Perhaps it won't take terribly long to get there again.

I started on Blue in February of this year and I found it pretty easy to level and buy items and make friends on such an old server with an established economy. That said, I couldn't pass up the chance to experience a fresh server.

If EQ Classic or a fresh-server experience is what you're after, I think you'll be making the right choice. Don't let a little more low-level grinding deter you.
I appreciate you actually trying to help. I had a level 14 Shaman that I wanted transferred. I know it don't seem like much but I started another one on Teal and it is taking forever to level him. 14 seems like a LONG ways off. But I did it before, I'll do it again. Thank you for the encouragement.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:23 AM
Large Bat

If you can get passed level 3 on green/teal you can get back to 14 no problem!
Old 11-30-2019, 11:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can get passed level 3 on green/teal you can get back to 14 no problem!
I have made it to 5 so far. I'm just curious, why level 3? What makes it easier after that?
Old 11-30-2019, 12:19 PM
Large Bat

Level 3, to me, is the first hell level. lvl 1/2 mobs xp drops considerably and lvl 3 mobs kick your butt(untwinked btw).
Old 11-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Kobold

Level 3 hybrid was terrible lol. I agree, least favorite level.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Of course starting over is the right plan, that's what everyone did. Spawn rate in all the newbie zones are cranked up significantly, you should be able to kill things as fast as you can handle them.

Also a huge number of people for reasons I don't understand have raced ahead on Green, and the EC tunnel already has anything you could reasonably want, so even if you don't have time to camp things for days the results can still be purchased.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:45 AM
Orc

Green server started Oct 25 and Teal started um a week laterish.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menenolly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green server started Oct 25 and Teal started um a week laterish.
Yeah. OP, to clarify, Teal and Green are at exactly the same point in progression. In fact, the first characters on Teal were transfers from Green after the booming first week. Teal is one week younger than Green, but on both servers, the first characters were created at the same time: October 25, 2019. It's just that some of those characters /moved from Green to Teal.

The only differences I can think of is that Teal seems to have about 20% fewer players; and, of course, there are different players on each server, with some unknown number of players playing characters on both.

Anyway. Your choice to do either Teal or Green is great. I look forward to meeting you whenever the Green/Teal merge happens.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly trolling. You can transfer from blue but you need to delete a piece of Vulak loot first. Then death loop to 50 or lower. Then petition identifying the piece of loot deleted and they’ll move ya.
Sweet I sent in my transfer request, RIP Crystasia's Crystal Ring.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:11 AM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If EQ Classic or a fresh-server experience is what you're after, I think you'll be making the right choice. Don't let a little more low-level grinding deter you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread