Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Fire Giant

Lol at having the most inappropriate list of items for classic raiding one can imagine. Talk about clueless and unoriginal idiot leader and officer core.

I really feel sorry for some of the good people in seal team, as it's almost guaranteed you're going to have a shit time babysitting bads when you join a group of seal team folk. I can't imagine the shitshow of daycare it must be from within.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Ahh when is it added to Draco loot table I thought it was classic - still plenty of stuff
Old 12-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Banned

sorry u didnt get loot
Old 12-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

When will a guild power enough to kill Emperor Crushbone claim his throne?
Old 12-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol at having the most inappropriate list of items for classic raiding one can imagine. Talk about clueless and unoriginal idiot leader and officer core.

I really feel sorry for some of the good people in seal team, as it's almost guaranteed you're going to have a shit time babysitting bads when you join a group of seal team folk. I can't imagine the shitshow of daycare it must be from within.
Not much babysitting needed when you're 50 deep doing fire giants. With 30ish people I was told to "just die" because they apparently can't handle Skarlon + 2 FG's :/

Not sure why a guild needs 200 root nets exactly when realistically you only need about a dozen maybe?
Old 12-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh when is it added to Draco loot table I thought it was classic - still plenty of stuff
Velious.

I think Secrets is kind of right though, the idea that you could completely skip Classic and Kunark raiding and then just go do HoT, or even Plate house and be better geared is correct.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunaGreen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not much babysitting needed when you're 50 deep doing fire giants. With 30ish people I was told to "just die" because they apparently can't handle Skarlon + 2 FG's :/

Not sure why a guild needs 200 root nets exactly when realistically you only need about a dozen maybe?
Why you pulling in 2FGs and Skarlon at same time anyways just pull singles
Old 12-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Sorry you need gms to hold your hand for loot
Old 12-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

The main reason people raid in classic or kunark, for most part, is to avoid RL.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
top guild is a bunch of unemployed losers who play 19 hours a day passive aggressively pressuring a bunch of normal people to play more everquest
Closed Thread