Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Is Menden in this thread the same Menden that played on red99 years ago?
Old 12-21-2019, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but who decided this?

Have you actually played on this server? Apparently you are the only one who believes the camps are separate.

Is there a list somewhere that lays out all the camps? Or another official source? Or do you, by yourself, get to decide what camps are?

Don't mean to be hostile, just curious where you pulled this from or if its just 'it was like that on live so I've declared that it's like this on p99'.
You're welcome to camp it all but have to share if someone else wants a piece of the pie. That's literally how every camp dispute works on this server.
Old 12-21-2019, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

I definitely remember camping the "raider room" or "warrior room" back in the day. It took a long time! But it was fun.

And other guides definitely consider the goblins to be 4 camps. I learned this first hand a couple weeks ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but who decided this?

Have you actually played on this server? Apparently you are the only one who believes the camps are separate.

Is there a list somewhere that lays out all the camps? Or another official source? Or do you, by yourself, get to decide what camps are?

Don't mean to be hostile, just curious where you pulled this from or if its just 'it was like that on live so I've declared that it's like this on p99'.
1. Base of the stairs coming down from the bank (where everyone generally pulls to)

2. The room to the RIGHT of the base of the stairs (2 spawns in the back)

3. The room on the way to the "base" of the goblins, with 3 spawns inside, and then the 2 outside of it.

4. The room at the base, with raiders/seers/warriors.

It was always this way in live, back in 1999 and maybe some of 2000, at least.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

LOL, I'm not asking what the 4 camps are. I know that. I'm not saying that the camps weren't divided during Live era. Can you guys even read?

Just didn't realize that the guides had their own list of "official camps".

I'd love to see this list!

On P99, it has always been one camp. I've never seen a guide come and make people break the camp up. Apparently that will now be a thing thanks to this one server guide making this post.

My post was just about 'is this one server guide just deciding what the official camps are on his own, or is there some published list of official camps.

This just feels like a guide randomly making their own rules. If there aren't ANY camps (like some people here seem to be suggesting is the actual official rule), then why is he essentially suggesting that these 4 camps exist at all?

I'd just like to see rules layed out for everyone to see and have them applied properly no matter which server guide you happen to get.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

Also, this is from the Wiki play nice policy. Is this part still accurate?

"Project 1999 Staff will not be defining what constitutes a camp. Instead, Project 1999 Customer Service Staff will arbitrate spawn disputes on a per-case-basis. We greatly encourage players to find their own resolution to spawn disputes, as the solution provided by the staff will at best be a win-lose situation, and possbily a lose-lose situation. No two decisions, even at the same 'camp', are guaranteed to be the same, as we will take into account multiple factors in making a determination on a 'camp'."
Old 12-21-2019, 04:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Doing gobs be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toctAeO7aTM
Old 12-21-2019, 04:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
LOL, I'm not asking what the 4 camps are. I know that. I'm not saying that the camps weren't divided during Live era. Can you guys even read?

Just didn't realize that the guides had their own list of "official camps".

I'd love to see this list!

On P99, it has always been one camp. I've never seen a guide come and make people break the camp up. Apparently that will now be a thing thanks to this one server guide making this post.

My post was just about 'is this one server guide just deciding what the official camps are on his own, or is there some published list of official camps.

This just feels like a guide randomly making their own rules. If there aren't ANY camps (like some people here seem to be suggesting is the actual official rule), then why is he essentially suggesting that these 4 camps exist at all?

I'd just like to see rules layed out for everyone to see and have them applied properly no matter which server guide you happen to get.
Just a question bro, why do you think Crushbone Keep is two different camps, and why do you think Unrest fp camp is separate from Unrest Magi camp?
Old 12-21-2019, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

You mean Crushbone Keep Hold?
Old 12-21-2019, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Classic.
I would spend hours lfg in hhk/ct.
Just go to the other zones, lower zem but twice as many mobs.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread