Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 08:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mistmoore is up there with crushbone.
sol b can have 2 kobold groups, bats and bugs, a group doing LDCs, and a group doing effriti, the giants and ragefire bring people check every day, and naggy makes Sol B a pretty utilized dungeon on live or p99
Old 05-16-2019, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

Most of the classic era dungeons could have used an update. There's really no reason why a dungeon without ultra high end loot should have one way entrances when half the classes cant gate. And the pathing ruins quite a few others.

Splitpaw in particular is criminally bad. South Karana has lots of players but everyone knows splitpaw is a deathtrap if you go past the large doors on the first floor. duos/trios can jump down the bridge and fight safely on the bottom floor, but non gating classes dont have this option

Kerra 2.0 was a very bad idea and makes that whole continent hard to level in. Kerra 1.0 had low level mobs that you could kill right after doing tox forest. Now you must be 15ish to even start there, meaning pre-warrens there is 0 place for level 8-15 on that whole continent.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kerra 2.0 was a very bad idea and makes that whole continent hard to level in. Kerra 1.0 had low level mobs that you could kill right after doing tox forest. Now you must be 15ish to even start there, meaning pre-warrens there is 0 place for level 8-15 on that whole continent.
You can get to level 15 at Erudin docks actually. There's a level 9 NPC that spawns there and then sharks in the water. It's possible to get to level 15 in Toxxulia Forest as well. There are snakes and a level 8 NPC spawn, and then a couple higher level spiders once those green out. This stuff isn't enough to support many players, but realistically people just went to the Qeynos area anyway. Kerra Ridge was changed because people didn't go there.

If we are counting Erud's Crossing as part of the continent, then people can level up there too. I love that island actually, very cute and a good source of income for the low levels, by stocking up on the lightstones from the wisps.

When considering the Warrens (personally I think new servers should launch with all of the Odus content there at the start), Kerra Ridge should actually be changed again, if we are looking at the leveling path of the whole continent. There's a big gap of content for people level 30-40, with just shitty Stonebrunt Mountains having some scattered things to fight, or NPC's in Erudin for people who don't care about that faction (which isn't viable for good-aligned Erudites, were someone to try and level a character from 1-60 on this single continent).
Old 07-24-2019, 04:05 PM
Aviak

CT 2.0 would help this sever more then any other zone revamp.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I would definitely vote for qeynos aquaducts...
Old 07-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Banned

Add a couple more zones beneath L-Guk, Sol B.. deeper castle area in MM.

Would add more places to level in the high 50s and keep them around the lower level players (drive by buffs, ports, corpse drags, rezzes..)
Old 07-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure cazic Thule dungeon got camped up to high end dungeon later
Still bitter I never got my nuke boots on live. Another vote for CT.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Gotta go Najena.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Crystal caverns.

I love killing orcs, and the whole zone has an interesting dynamic of the dwarf city tucked beneath it. Theres just not enough mobs and the layout is lackluster and empty feeling. Would be a great solo location if you were like the only person in the zone or you kill extremely slow, but otherwise it feels like a big waste. Coolness factor is way up there for me though just because i love the underground city/orc infestation conbo. Crushbone is just too nostalgic to change or id go for that as well. Finding that castle as a kid was my most memorable eq adventure
Old 07-24-2019, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

I like Najena personally. Najena 2.0
Closed Thread