Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Enchanters are one of the most broken classes. You don't need special treatment... PLUS your one of the few classes that gets a FREE OT hammer.

Find a beach, locate the sand, proceed to pound it.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs.
When crack dealers get high on their own supply !
Old 05-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, OP is as terrible at making convincing arguments as he is at playing enchanter. No surprise he's reaching for any crutch possible.

Says he prefers sow to ports so he can see more of the game while complaining about being too late to bind at pots. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play on Green. Level your Enchanter in the first year. When Kunark arrives bind yourself there during the brief window when it's possible and never re-bind elsewhere.

Problem solved.
I was going to suggest that maybe for some solo type classes there was a custom quest to bind yourself there or something but then you said this and this is basically a custom epic quest that only the most legendary of enchanters can go on so hey there you go.

Problem solved.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanters are one of the most broken classes.
what they gain in solo they make up for by not having any fun raiding.

balanced!

now go say 10 karanas for your blasphemes.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Binds are for wusses. Corpse and bank runs are classic. Why play here if you aren't looking for the classic experience?
Old 05-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Binds are for wusses. Corpse and bank runs are classic. Why play here if you aren't looking for the classic experience?
Lol it’s funny you mention that. From 2000 until I stopped playing live I always kept a complete backup set of gear in the bank. Without thinking about it I still do this on many of my p99 toons. Any nodrop alternatives I have sit in the bank just in case it’s needed.

It’s never needed though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old habits die hard.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Same, my bank is littered with useless things like that, also a sow pot and some gems for the corpse runs.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by platapus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what they gain in solo they make up for by not having any fun raiding.

balanced!

now go say 10 karanas for your blasphemes.
If enchanters aren’t fun at raids you aren’t taking an active enough role in the raid. Bind sight, charm, memblur, tash, slow, cripple. Lots of things to do.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Never understood not being able to bind in Timorous Deep. I get that binding at the pots room is a game changer, but they could have just made Timorous unbindable, EXCEPT at Ogre Island... running or swimming from there to the pot room takes forever, only an idiot would choose that over just asking for ports from a normal druid/wiz ring
Closed Thread