Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 11:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

@Jibartik that's the classic fullscreen UI which was available at launch, but there was also a screenshot UI where all the UI elements were hidden (as well as the god-awful tiny window UI some people inexplicably used). Iirc F11 cycled through them.
The Velious UI is really similar though it adds multiple chat windows and (I THINK) you could scale your buff/effects window.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

The picture is legit from production servers(non emu) in fact I know the exact server it's from: Rodcet Nife.

Interesting that the "legend" about him was that he only spawned early on in release. But that dark elf in plate really makes me question the whole "early release" thing.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Its worth noting in that P99 thread from 2009 they talk about how some guilds did sneak into hate/fear before they were supposed to be live on blue99 so maybe its from that, but again I really think this is from live.

Actually funny thing about this SS is you can search for the player that took it on Alla and says they were on the rodcet knife server.

Though I wasnt able to find any of the other players in the shot.

Edit: Lol just saw your post DMN
Closed Thread