Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

If you want to do it alone you could use cloudy potions (instant cast invis, 10pp a pop).
Old 06-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Kender understands. I'm questing and killing Kobolds, but Erudin doesn't like me giving teeth to the Paineel quest giver so it will probably piss them off. I intend to stay a while, but the questing is doing me no favors with the other Erudites even though I'm getting lots of Ringmail to wear and sell.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

I believe paineel has a potion ship that can sell you Invis potions. Killing in the warrens long enough will grant you safe passage
Old 06-29-2016, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Warrens and Kerra Isle are legit leveling paths. Very high ZEM in the Warrens. There is even some decent loot for the level.

I just made a mage because I've never had one and rolled a Dark Elf and ported him into Tox kos to both factions which surprised me, and have been murdering warrens. He is level 9 so if you see Anaxagoras invite me to group.

But the best way to do things in p99 is by reaching out to other players. Add Bonhoeffer my wiz and if you need a port out with lev invis and a swig of SOW potion just Lmk. I even have a blacksmith if you need some banded.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe paineel has a potion ship that can sell you Invis potions. Killing in the warrens long enough will grant you safe passage
^this. Buy a few cloudy positions and stealth out ^^