Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm... this seems like preventing competition. /shocked
Hmmm... this seems like another limp dick post from Yendor.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm... this seems like another limp dick post from Yendor.
Please help me understand how supposedly wanting a competitive raid environment is congruent with preventing aforementioned competition so one's guild can keep getting free welfare dragons in VP, Jeremy.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Aviak

I think he is implying he wants rock hard posts with pictures. Or was it rock hard pictures in posts?
Old 02-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please help me understand how supposedly wanting a competitive raid environment is congruent with preventing aforementioned competition so one's guild can keep getting free welfare dragons in VP, Jeremy.
Oh you want a competitive raid environment? That's rich.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck tmo

<3

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 02-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you want a competitive raid environment? That's rich.
No, I'm saying Seal Team does. I'm not the one in the guild still trying to monopolize VP key pieces to keep their precious uncontested VP dragons.

Blue had a good run as a competition server for you and your ilk for what, 10 years... time for the rest of us to enjoy a rotation server and see how that goes for a few years.

Old 02-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, I'm saying Seal Team does. I'm not the one in the guild still trying to monopolize VP key pieces to keep their precious uncontested VP dragons.

Blue had a good run as a competition server for you and your ilk for what, 10 years... time for the rest of us to enjoy a rotation server and see how that goes for a few years.
monopolize key pieces? i think the "competition" actually tried twice out of what 30 traks? what's so hard to understand that you don't simply GET access to VP just for being on the server. you have to earn your VP keys. noone is locking you out. spend the time to win trak, profit. It's really that simple.

If you feel that is a lockout maybe try a TLP.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spend the time to win trak, profit.
RMT confirmed.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of RMT, remember when TMO used to sell VP access and then got banned for RMT? All of this is probably just the GMs trying to get ahead of history repeating itself.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
monopolize key pieces? i think the "competition" actually tried twice out of what 30 traks? what's so hard to understand that you don't simply GET access to VP just for being on the server. you have to earn your VP keys. noone is locking you out. spend the time to win trak, profit. It's really that simple.

If you feel that is a lockout maybe try a TLP.
wtf "earn your VP keys".

This is a video game not the military, dude.

90% of us are here to relax and have some fun, except of a subset of sociopaths that keep turning every damn P99 server into the Olympics of Autism.

Who the fuck are YOU to tell everyone else that the only way we are getting pixels is to build a 200-person raid force with toons parked everywhere and stand by at a batphone 24/7, and that's the barrier to entry to be able to raid? That is not your decision to make. That is not Seal Team's decision to make and impose on everyone else that also plays on the box. It never was.

The devs already had one server like that for the last 11-12 years. There is plenty of evidence that some classic servers had rotations and had a peaceful raid scene. It would be nice if they could be compelled to not go that same route every time they open a new server like this.

However, I understand that they want it to be like this and it's their prerogative to establish, much to the chagrin of GMs/Guides who have to deal with all the fallout from a handful of petulant children with pixel lust.

Closed Thread