Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well i guess the other way to get pixels on this server that works is to cry about not seeing content and complain about how classic EQ is to hard. Seems like it is working. I however like many came here because p99 boasted true classic EQ. Whats happened from the start of green because of people like you and other non classic enablers through loot lists, game changing item nerfs and the like is far from classic.And this is just another step in the wrong direction. Try a TLP. please. And leave the classic green progression server alone. You have damaged it enough already.
You get pixel by beating the content, during classic era that race thing was pretty much non existent, this mario kart non sense only happens on this server.

Let alone 100 no lifer login in at 2am within 2min of a batphone blocking any fair races.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well i guess the other way to get pixels on this server that works is to cry about not seeing content and complain about how classic EQ is to hard. Seems like it is working. I however like many came here because p99 boasted true classic EQ. Whats happened from the start of green because of people like you and other non classic enablers through loot lists, game changing item nerfs and the like is far from classic.And this is just another step in the wrong direction. Try a TLP. please. And leave the classic green progression server alone. You have damaged it enough already.
Beside that no one cried, it was a GM decision, the only crybaby tantruming kids here was ST/DMO.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
i run 11 miles a day work 12 hour shifts everyday have a GF, and am very healthy. You just are a mess in your own life and are projecting. I have time management. While you are taking your diabetes shots I am getting my questing in. While you are microwaving your hot pocket, i am eating my premade meals i made on sunday to realize my gains and questing.

My point is, i strive for excellence in everything i do. I don't expect things to be handed to me in game and out.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You went a little hard on your numbers there. You're working 12 hours a day then running 11 miles afterward... add in travel time to and from work, girlfriend time and such.. it seems you're playing an hour a day, maybe two at most. Either you are the recipient of "welfare loot" or you are making something up (and creating some truly glorious copypasta in the process)

Also, are you training for a marathon or something? Because running more than 20 miles a week can be hazardous to your health: https://www.active.com/health/articl...or-your-health

Might want to be careful there!
Old 02-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally, some good rants and flames posting. /popcorn
You're welcome!
Old 02-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I'm saying Seal Team does. I'm not the one in the guild still trying to monopolize VP key pieces to keep their precious uncontested VP dragons.

Blue had a good run as a competition server for you and your ilk for what, 10 years... time for the rest of us to enjoy a rotation server and see how that goes for a few years.
Everyone had their chance to compete by going for Trakanon and failed miserably. Oh now that you get free Trakanons you want to compete!! All you had to do was whine enough and get them to move the goal posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of RMT, remember when TMO used to sell VP access and then got banned for RMT? All of this is probably just the GMs trying to get ahead of history repeating itself.
One guy in TMO got busted for RMT, unbeknownst to TMO leadership, and Rogean used it (along with Froovygate, also unbeknownst to TMO leadership) to smack us down and level the the playing field. It's eerie how much this situation today parallels TMO's of 8 years ago.

Nobody in TMO leadership ever got in trouble for that shit and we all still maintain our riches. I am the Patron Saint of Blue. You are BDA scum, now promptly fuck off to Phinigel.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone had their chance to compete by going for Trakanon and failed miserably. Oh now that you get free Trakanons you want to compete!! All you had to do was whine enough and get them to move the goal posts!

One guy in TMO got busted for RMT, unbeknownst to TMO leadership, and Rogean used it (along with Froovygate, also unbeknownst to TMO leadership) to smack us down and level the the playing field. It's eerie how much this situation today parallels TMO's of 8 years ago.

Nobody in TMO leadership ever got in trouble for that shit and we all still maintain our riches. I am the Patron Saint of Blue. You are BDA scum, now promptly fuck off to Phinigel.
Salty nuts. Aren't you going to threaten me with packets?
Old 02-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salty nuts. Aren't you going to threaten me with packets?
You don't speak the truth. I must intervene. Erud's Catechism requires me.

2. Witness the example set by others and always strive to do better.
5. Value logic over passion; but do not dismiss passion.
10. Right what wrongs you see before you.
11. Confront the wicked, the weak, and the uninformed.
12. Spare no energy to correct a mistake.

Now promptly fuck back off to Phinigel, scum.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't speak the truth. I must intervene. Erud's Catechism requires me.

2. Witness the example set by others and always strive to do better.
5. Value logic over passion; but do not dismiss passion.
10. Right what wrongs you see before you.
11. Confront the wicked, the weak, and the uninformed.
12. Spare no energy to correct a mistake.

Now promptly fuck back off to Phinigel, scum.
Except I never left. So... why don't you just put your head back up your ass.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Except I never left. So... why don't you just put your head back up your ass.
It doesn't matter - you are of the limp dick persuasion that pushes servers into nonsense like rooted dragons and class-based rotations that are promptly abused by the people clamoring for them. Fuck off to Phinigel my man.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It doesn't matter - you are of the limp dick persuasion that pushes servers into nonsense like rooted dragons and class-based rotations that are promptly abused by the people clamoring for them. Fuck off to Phinigel my man.
You are the expert on limp dicks, so, maybe you're right.
Closed Thread