Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

I always remember doing the hermit way back in the Southwest cove in lake rathe on live , never saw anyone ever there on blue, was kinda sad
Old 12-31-2019, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Rubicite mobs in CT. Really ez on 20 min timers. Can get legs and bracers in the throne room. Downside is they're lore, but the useful common drops aren't

Hbc in MM, if it's camped there's also the diamondine ear, bard item gypsy, and nightshade wreaths, all separate camps

There's a couple things in sol a.. Plat armband is one with I think 3 or 4 mobs on the zone timer

Sometimes if I'm bored I just go kill chief goonda every 19 min (I think) in West karanas. That one is fun because it always pops and drops something from a decent loot table

If you really want to be anti social there's the goblin alchemist in permafrost. He drops the 4 wis cloak and it's super boring and afky

I'm kinda just listing off general camps for stuff worth selling...but anyway they're each a pretty small number of mobs in camp, so plenty of time to med and do something else with a timer on

I guess 29 is kinda low for all of these, but something to keep in mind from your mid 30s or low 40s mayhaps
Last edited by bubur; 12-31-2019 at 12:58 AM..
Closed Thread