Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 09:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A second Rogean
I always thought Nilbog was the guy who fought for red. I believe I heard sirken say if it was up to rogean it'd be long gone by now. I could be wrong tho.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought Nilbog was the guy who fought for red. I believe I heard sirken say if it was up to rogean it'd be long gone by now. I could be wrong tho.
I believe you have rogean and nilbog swapped in that scenario. Except nilbog has always been very hands off, probably for the best. I'm wondering if it had been up to sirken, if red would be toast.

Rogean apparently goes on and on about red pvp ideas in csr chat. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-25-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

Nilbog did reds resist code when no one else cared to bother?
Old 09-25-2020, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you have rogean and nilbog swapped in that scenario. Except nilbog has always been very hands off, probably for the best. I'm wondering if it had been up to sirken, if red would be toast.

Rogean apparently goes on and on about red pvp ideas in csr chat. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I judge a man on his actions not his words . Useless
Old 10-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 10-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Like 12 people in the entire world care about Red99.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
No, its the fact that rogean has been disconnected from this project for years. I dont blame him for not giving a fuck about a 12 population pvp server.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i think you should bring back the red99 graveyard
Closed Thread