Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default Rogean Have Mercy

Dear Lord Rogean,

I'm sure merging the servers means half as much work for you, and that's awesome (really; we all make so much work for you and anything to reduce that is great).

But please, please keep in mind that the merger now means every /list will be 2x as long ... and lists already required 48+ hours without sleeping. I've already suggested my pet fix (cap lists, wait on a second list for a random chance to get on first), but this isn't about my pet fix or anyone else's.

Please, fix it however best appeals to you ... but please do something about lists. Please don't make us go 4+ days without sleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

stop fucking crying
Old 01-19-2020, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Joining a list camp is completely optional and not required to enjoy the game. Want sleep? Don’t join the camp.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:29 PM
Aviak

I was going to take Tuesday off from work to camp a guise. Guess that’s off the table now.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Lord Rogean,

I'm sure merging the servers means half as much work for you, and that's awesome (really; we all make so much work for you and anything to reduce that is great).

But please, please keep in mind that the merger now means every /list will be 2x as long ... and lists already required 48+ hours without sleeping. I've already suggested my pet fix (cap lists, wait on a second list for a random chance to get on first), but this isn't about my pet fix or anyone else's.

Please, fix it however best appeals to you ... but please do something about lists. Please don't make us go 4+ days without sleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is MAKING you do anything.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

God, you all are pedants.

OF COURSE no one makes you do a list ... but that fact has nothing to do with the unrelated fact that it's stupid to make people stay awake for four days straight to play (an optional part of) an online game.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God, you all are pedants.

OF COURSE no one makes you do a list ... but that fact has nothing to do with the unrelated fact that it's stupid to make people stay awake for four days straight to play (an optional part of) an online game.
> Of course no one is forcing people to do optional things in a video game
> Stop forcing people to do optional things in a video game

Lmao wtf???
Old 01-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
> Of course no one is forcing people to do optional things in a video game
> Stop forcing people to do optional things in a video game

Lmao wtf???
You're right, my post makes absolutely no sense ... when you just stop reading in the middle:

Quote:
... to play (an optional part of) an online game.
Look, y'all keep the pedantry coming: it doesn't change a thing.

Old 01-19-2020, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You're right, my post makes absolutely no sense ... when you just stop reading in the middle:

Look, y'all keep the pedantry coming: it doesn't change a thing.
??? You on that good stuff today?
Old 01-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Do you not speak English? In the English language one can say something like "... forced to do X IF they want to do Y".

My post said players were "forced" if they wanted to do an optional thing ... which anyone with basic English comprehension should have been able to, well, comprehend to mean that they're not actually forced to do said thing.

Closed Thread