Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-25-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default Grenn in "A4" Area of PoM Ran Through Wall

I was soloing in PoM A4 Twins, and (after killing Brenn) I got Grenn < 20%. That incarnation of him was a runner, and this happened towards the corner of the room with the recessed door (to the hallway for the ape room).

Somehow Grenn ran through the West wall, somewhere not far from the door to the hallway. My pet followed him and he aggroed a bunch of flowers (a sunny data and a petal pusher) from ... I have no idea, because the geometry there is wacky.

Hopefully that's all the details you need. I've done a lot of A4 twins, and never seen that happen before, so if it's not a new issue then it must be a very specific portion of the wall that's a problem.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2020, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

most likely dev team needs a video / locs of where and how its happening.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most likely dev team needs a video / locs of where and how its happening.
If dev team required FRAPS to fix any pathing issue, I'd be ... surprised.

I've narrowed the potential issue down to a relatively small portion of a single wall, but if that's not enough for them to use, then this bug will likely remain unfixed forever ... or at least until someone soloing twins happens to get one of them down below 20%, and that mob happens to be a runner, and they happen to do it in the exact same spot, and they file a bug ... and they also have OBS running at that exact moment and capture it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If dev team required FRAPS to fix any pathing issue, I'd be ... surprised.

I've narrowed the potential issue down to a relatively small portion of a single wall, but if that's not enough for them to use, then this bug will likely remain unfixed forever ... or at least until someone soloing twins happens to get one of them down below 20%, and that mob happens to be a runner, and they happen to do it in the exact same spot, and they file a bug ... and they also have OBS running at that exact moment and capture it.
After path fix last patch:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dont assume devs know what your talking about either its common knowledge or not. Im used to do that, like you to assume, and then remember i need to re explain detailed what happened and nothing better than a video to see its behavior.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

The devs have a ton on their plates and making things as easy as possible for them, via a video etc, is going to get things fixed 1000x quicker.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Look guys, if you're asking "would it be better if I had a video?" I 100% agree: it would. But you're not listening: I can't just magically reproduce videos of glitches.

And again, you're both flat out wrong if you think devs need FRAPs to fix things. Do you have any idea how many thousands of pathing bugs people have filed here without FRAPS over the decade-plus this project has been going?