Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

My most recent encounter with them was fine. They came into Chardok to pull King/Queen to the zone out tunnel and were respectful of an ongoing XP group...even rezzed my trained corpses from the previous AOE's groups attempts to be hospitable (thanks Cleratani).

Do they make their members give back looted pixels if they leave?
Old 06-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do they make their members give back looted pixels if they leave?
A friend of mine is still making mortgage payments on his no-drop gear he earned with a guild who left this server. Said its the cost of leaving them and hes hopeful one day he can pay it off.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally think they should also have to show their "Papers" if detained.
Meine Papiere sind verloren
Old 06-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love when rogean gets all high and mighty about CSR things when he's the #1 reason why these servers are such a shitshow
Old 06-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

I find it absolutely awesome. Good, start handing out extreme over the top punishments until guilds are so terrified of breaking rules that they're forced to play nice.

You leapfrog, or do some shady shit FTE? You stall? You train an entire raid in TOV while "pulling" a dragon? Month suspension. Just start making ridiculous steel-gauntlet punishments. Watch how quickly the raid scene cleans up when they think there's a chance of tremendous repercussion for playing shady.

No more rule lawyer. You try to rule lawyer? Week suspension. You try to bend the facts to fit your case? Week suspension. You petition something that wasn't against the rules? Week suspension.

Make it fucking straight out Nazi era in here. Watch how quickly the weebs and plebs fall in line to keep the pixels flowing.

Rogean Pls.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

I like the George Orwell approach we have here. Everyone has fraps loaded and threatens to send the footage on a whim.

The fact that we have a community who are already lawyering up on each engage before it happens says a lot.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

never had problems with em, the two encounters I've had with awakened twinks were both people willing to group with bronze wearing tanks and guild robe wearing casters.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never had problems with em, the two encounters I've had with awakened twinks were both people willing to group with bronze wearing tanks and guild robe wearing casters.
Thats because not everyone in the same guild has the same mindset. There is nutjob(s) in every bunch. But this is RnF so standard protocol is to take the worst examples of guilds to describe how the whole guild thinks/operates. Its a cycle that comes and goes everytime a new guild becomes the top guild on P99. Couldnt tell you the last time the top guild on the server was actually liked by anyone else.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats because not everyone in the same guild has the same mindset. There is nutjob(s) in every bunch. But this is RnF so standard protocol is to take the worst examples of guilds to describe how the whole guild thinks/operates. Its a cycle that comes and goes everytime a new guild becomes the top guild on P99. Couldnt tell you the last time the top guild on the server was actually liked by anyone else.
i cant even remember a guild that didnt have people constantly talking shit on the forums. unless you are <dial a port> or a casual guild that never set foot in a raid zone, people trash talk your guild. i cant think of a single raid guild that doesnt get harrassed even if 90% of the players are really nice people. i love this game on the group level, but the raid scene has completely destroyed any guild cohesion and im sick of it. went through too many guilds falling apart over raid drama im just not going to involve myself in that childish scene. i dont see many other people that are ~max level without a guild.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Closed Thread