Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could farm backpacks or the gold to buy them off noob mobs before you could circle norrath to pick up those containers. Or better, do certain mail quests for guaranteed xp and coin without competing over mob kills.
Maybe the idea is you grab one bag local to your character just to help load up bonechips, store food etc, until you can afford bags, and not run around the entire world.

dingus.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

can hail an NPC in the misty noobie hunting yards to recive a bag. can mean the difference between a spell or 2 by level 9

this is important stuff
Old 07-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs. We still have some class imbalance in Velious, but it was horrible in classic. Poor Balance. Poor itemization. Lack of content.
classic: The best version of the game.
Kunark: Good balanced expansion, bad art direction.
velious: Broken expansion with zones that are too big/poorly designed, Unbalanced totally over powered items, and a singular focus on toxic end game raiding and toxic players.

Prove me wrong.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs. We still have some class imbalance in Velious, but it was horrible in classic. Poor Balance. Poor itemization. Lack of content.
I preferred Everquest as an exploration sandbox full of world building (cleric smarty pants).
Old 07-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Pro strat: Form a crew

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Classic really sucks as a melee. Weapon choices were horrible. Warriors were okay with Yaks, and monks were okay with fists, but Rogues really sucked
Old 07-13-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

it was an era of mortal men
Old 07-14-2019, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Raiding is by far the worst and least fun part of everquest and velious doesn't offer much other than that
Old 07-14-2019, 03:15 AM
Fire Giant

NOT a pro tip just something that requires little killing since almost all low level mobs will be killed and starting zone congestion.

Qeynos: Good race probably a ranger

1. The Crate http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Crate_(good) or http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Crate_(evil)

2. Taxes Quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Taxes)

3. Turn in The Crate Quest

4. finish collecting taxes in Qeynos hills

5. Run to surefall glade ( kill whatever i can find alive along way )

6. Get mail quest and Statue quest ( http://wiki.project1999.com/Nesiff%27s_Statue)

7. Run back to Qeynos turn in / grab quests and Repeat

( Yes i know you can do the crate by itself over and over faster than all this running, but that get quickly boring )

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 07-14-2019 at 03:32 AM..
Old 07-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raiding is by far the worst and least fun part of everquest and velious doesn't offer much other than that
Its got my favorite zone to mess around in on small groups though, Siren's Grotto. Though Kedge is also really fun for the classic levels.