Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am happy CSG/FAV/Rustle are getting to experience some of these encounters 1 time. unfortunately for this 1 time you threw close to 200 bodies at these dragons, not even getting a glimpse at what a real encounter on these mobs is like.
implying that poopsock racing and TL train pulling is part of a "real" encounter
Old 01-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am happy CSG/FAV/Rustle are getting to experience some of these encounters 1 time. unfortunately for this 1 time you threw close to 200 bodies at these dragons, not even getting a glimpse at what a real encounter on these mobs is like.
It's one week, were bringing out all the casuals to have a good time seeing some dragons , we got to see awesome spin stun of Lady N which so far has been my personal favorite. We know you'll nit pick everything and it's not an accomplishment for YOU, but for US. Next week you can go back to showing us you're better at EQ again. Also thanks for being in raato's stream and saying grats on vyemm, that was at least nice of you =)
Last edited by William_Munny15; 01-08-2017 at 04:06 PM..
Old 01-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
It's true, you do need a lot fewer bodies to down NTOV mobs when you've been farming NTOV drops for a year and a half.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's one week, were bringing out all the casuals to have a good time seeing some dragons , we got to see awesome spin stun of Lady N which so far has been my personal favorite.
Anytime Nev gets pulled into camp know that quite a few monk corpses purchased it :P Hardest mob to pull in ToV that I've experienced due to the stun and scale.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why cant these people play on live then? its fit to the 'casual' player waaaaaaay more.
yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciroco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same reason you don't. Live sucks.
nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesnt suck, its just more WoW style instance hold your hand to a raid mob type of style.

When EQ was made it was the hardcore of hardcore games. It was meant to be punishing.
nope
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Well, I can't imagine what rewards would be worth a shredded ballsack, certainly not some pixels in a video game and yellow text to the zone, but to each their own I guess.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Kobold

I wonder if they cleared up to all of the dragons like they've been claiming they would since Velious came out.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
aww lol thats sad.. 0 competition.
You're a retard if you think this game is competitive in any way. It's an elf simulator™ where the biggest losers with the most free time win.

If you want a competitive game go play Dota2, league, CS or heck even WoW
Old 01-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a retard if you think this game is competitive in any way. It's an elf simulator™ where the biggest losers with the most free time win.
Excuse me, excuse me, this is a gnome simulator. Elves are just extra.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

I guess not everyone sits doing tradeskills all day Faulken.. Sorry your mad but your wrong.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Closed Thread