Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Skeleton

There are some recipes that only combine through the recipe list, most notably research combines. Unless I am wrong, this change (bug?) removes any future copies of a few spell scrolls, at least until these recipes are fixed. Maybe some other researchers can help come up with a list of 'does not combine' spells?
Last edited by laeolan; 04-19-2010 at 09:09 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Large Rat

Since the patch my bind wound button keeps coming up before i'm finished binding wounds and if I press it before it says completed bandaging I get the error "You can't use that command right now" for any commands and I have to relog every time in order to fix it. Seems to be happening with Mend as well.

Hmm, fixed itself after restarting comp/reopening EQ
Last edited by Kyrby3; 04-20-2010 at 04:30 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by laeolan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are some recipes that only combine through the recipe list, most notably research combines. Unless I am wrong, this change (bug?) removes any future copies of a few spell scrolls, at least until these recipes are fixed. Maybe some other researchers can help come up with a list of 'does not combine' spells?

I've mentioned this a bunch of times in many different threads, most recently in the bug report about certain crafted items not being combine-able since the patch. I also mentioned that this effectively makes these spells non-existent to any that don't already have a copy but nobody seemed to even flinch about that.

I'll try to look up the names of the spells again that can only be combined with the recipe list again although it's only going to include enchanter spells.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
April 17th, 2010
  • Lany: Node Pathing now implemented for Oggok, West Freeport, Grobb, and Crushbone!
I was wondering about the pathing in Crushbone. I was in Crushbone for the first time on this server on Saturday and noticed the pathing wasn't as I remembered. When soloing, I like to hunt in the open area near the canal. I sometimes would target a mob across the canal and blast it with a spell. On the live server the mob would go to the bridge and cross it before getting to me, therefore allowing me to blast it one or two more times before reaching me. But, on Saturday, I discovered the mobs would cross straight across the water. This also made a relatively safe spot no longer safe from trains from the slave area.

On Sunday (after the patch), it was more like I remembered.

Thanks for fixing this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2010, 06:47 AM
Kobold

Recipe for "Unfired Cake Round" isn't working.

1 block of clay
1 glass shard
1 Cake round sketch
1 bottle water (bought, not foraged)

Tried in pottery wheel and kiln both - cannot combine. Anyone have a spare to sell? I've got cakes to make!