Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck around and find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of which prevents you from being ignorant.
Quote:
None of which prevents you from being ignorant.
Quote:
Racism means absolutely nothing outside of the context of a racial power imbalance.
Quote:
And BAM! Just like that: your hair is a bird.
QUINTUPLE POST

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Banned

Anyone who just takes Zimmerman's word for it about who started it is an idiot. Or maybe just racist. He has every motivation in the world to lie, and knew exactly the kind of story he would need to tell. And guess what...he changed his story many times after caught in lies.
I already said he should be found not guilty based on what we've seen so far. But to get all worked about Travon being a "punk" and how Zimmerman did nothing wrong is pretty pathetic.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Banned

I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the Taco Bell
I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell
Old 07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinfat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QUINTUPLE POST

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOLOLOLOL IT'S PENTA POST YOU FUCKING DORK
Old 07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

but amazing graphic nonetheless XD
Old 07-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

i'm a level 25 butcher y'all
Old 07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who just takes Zimmerman's word for it about who started it is an idiot. Or maybe just racist. He has every motivation in the world to lie, and knew exactly the kind of story he would need to tell. And guess what...he changed his story many times after caught in lies.
I already said he should be found not guilty based on what we've seen so far. But to get all worked about Travon being a "punk" and how Zimmerman did nothing wrong is pretty pathetic.
Yeah, no.

People claim the fact that he didn't remember the street names to be a lie, but that occurred before the confrontation when he was still talking to 311. He had no reason to lie to the NEN and has stayed consistent. His accounts of the night fit in with other eye-witness testimony. His claim that he wasn't familiar with SYG law was corroborated by his teacher who stated that SYG wasn't referenced in the class Zimmerman took.

Meanwhile, you have that waste of skin Didi who lied about everything under the sun (funeral, age, name, what Martin said on the phone), yet people swallow her testimony hook, line and sinker.

Dispatch requested Zimmerman twice to keep eyes on Martin. The watch was described by the police representative as the eyes and ears of the neighborhood. Martin suffered no injuries besides the bullet wound and injuries on his knuckles consistent with punching.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:23 PM
VIP / Contributor

Street Justice by skype happened today. I still can't believe I live a 5 mins from this circus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lol.jpg (23.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 07-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Street Justice by skype happened today. I still can't believe I live a 5 mins from this circus.
Could not believe they were dumb enough to put his skype name up, but this has been a technology-challenged courtroom from the beginning.

The state pulled up a witnesses' twitter page where it was clear that she followed Zimmerman's brother. She stated that the brother followed her and the state didn't have a clue that wasn't the case.

The damn judge keeps telling people not to send out twitters. I have no idea what those are, does she mean titty-twisters?
Old 07-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Do the courts in the USA really use skype? LOL

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Closed Thread