Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 04:41 PM
Aviak

so I have drakren, doucheland and meanbunny on raffle.
7 more spots to be taken before raffle begins.
If you know any new players in game. get them to reach out.

Good luck.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned

fuck everyone else give it to me they suck and won't ever make it to level 60. the few who do make it to 60 won't become top end raiders and won't be any good at poopsocking/FTE racing. I will be awesome at it, so just give it to me because these other noobs are just dead weight and a waste of time.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Fairly new to P1999, lvl 28 druid recreated from my old char back on The Nameless that I played for years. Having a ton of fun visiting zones that I never saw on live. I was hesitant to try the same class but it's been so long, it's like going back to playing baseball when you were young. The basics are there and you just start to knock the rust off.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi, been in and out of p99 for a while max level char is a 22 mage i enjoy it but only really play him to earn coin to kit out a mele, so not really what i want to play. always loved sk but they are so gear dependent. this could give me a boost to start the char i want and make some real progress.

P.S. great of you to do this kind of give away!
Old 02-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Aviak

Raffle Numbers currently are:
1.drakren
2.doucheland
3.meanbunny
4.Larkverdin
5. Orrus

@ Orrus if you win I hope you regain that EQ passion and make that SK.

5 more spots open

I am currently in EC i will random 1-10 when raffles are sorted.
There is no real way in telling who is a legit new player but I trust the community and those that come forward will be genuine.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:26 PM
Large Rat

Hello, been playing a bit here and there for sometime now trying different classes etc. I really like my level 8 warrior and my level 8 necromancer just haven't decided yet on which level 8 warrior is Kuvarien and level 8 necromancer is Siphonz. I played on karana as a shadowknight. I am greatful for the help and kindness of this server that I have seen lately very nice of people to go out of their way to help others.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Aviak

Raffle Numbers currently are:
1.drakren
2.doucheland
3.meanbunny
4.Larkverdin
5.Orrus
6.Sirpathoris

Good Luck Sirpathoris!

4 more spots left.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi,

I've got a lvl 20 enc that would love a chance to sell the mask to fund a little gear. I'm a super casual player so I probably don't play enough to level quickly to make enough plat for gear. My husband introduced me to p99 last year and I've played on and off since then. Let me know if you need anymore info (toon/accnt name, etc) and thanks for the raffle!
Old 02-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Large Rat

Default A little about me

I started EQ right as Shadows of Luclin came out. Fell in love with the game. Played for a while, But somewhere EQ lost its way. Years past then i heard about P99 recently. I wanted to capture that old game feel. Just started playing about a month ago and i am loving it. The memories this game bring back have been and remain unmatched by any other game i have played. By the way if it doesn't hurt my chances i'm Military stationed overseas in England!
Old 02-25-2017, 08:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey, I just started this game again after over a decade off being off. I think it's cool that you're doing something like this. This will really turn someone's returned experience into a much more fun time.
Closed Thread