Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Well ive poured a beer , bought some tokens and borrowed my Wifes finest hand-lotion.
Lets do this.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Hard to feed a 100+ person raid force with 2 drops a dragon. Not much meat on them pixels. Gotta fight for each and every one when you have that big of a family to feed.

It'll be interesting to see AM eat a 30day this year. All that zerg and only so many exp/loot camps to farm 24/7.

With the current state of the P99 raid scene, no one keeps all their toons in just one guild anymore. Why risk being -actually- suspended from raiding for a month? Scatter a few toons and when one guild is on an unimpeded upswing, spend time on your alt there.

AM suspensions will happen sometime this year, but probably not because of Detoxx. For some reason his bullshit is just accepted as the endgame staple. When AM does sit it out for a month, you'll see the mayfly population in other unsuspended guilds show up.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way too long.
agreed!

You guys do know it's 2018 right?
Old 04-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to feed a 100+ person raid force with 2 drops a dragon. Not much meat on them pixels. Gotta fight for each and every one when you have that big of a family to feed.

It'll be interesting to see AM eat a 30day this year. All that zerg and only so many exp/loot camps to farm 24/7.

With the current state of the P99 raid scene, no one keeps all their toons in just one guild anymore. Why risk being -actually- suspended from raiding for a month? Scatter a few toons and when one guild is on an unimpeded upswing, spend time on your alt there.

AM suspensions will happen sometime this year, but probably not because of Detoxx. For some reason his bullshit is just accepted as the endgame staple. When AM does sit it out for a month, you'll see the mayfly population in other unsuspended guilds show up.
It's not all about pixels, elfpal. there are a lotta people who just liek having fun.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not all about pixels, elfpal. there are a lotta people who just liek having fun.
Oh. Lawyerquesting is fun? I was unaware of that...
Old 04-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh. Lawyerquesting is fun? I was unaware of that...
I thought we were talkin' about many mouths to feed?
Old 04-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we were talkin' about many mouths to feed?
Maybe you missed the OP. That's what this thread is about. Lawyerquesting for loot.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you missed the OP. That's what this thread is about. Lawyerquesting for loot.
oh no, I read it ^^ it was very well written and entertaining and has spawned a lovely discussion, butt i was just responding to your comment here:

Quote:

let me know if you'd liek more crumbs, or if you wanna find your way on your own from here :3
Old 04-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Kobold

I feel like for one to get the maximum amount of enjoyment and luls from this thread, you need to have been on the receiving end of Breaken&Co's lawyer questing. The absurdity of their demands for even the smallest infractions shines a truly wondrous light of irony all over this thread.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Im either rusty or this thread is just too good. I jizzed by page 8.
Quality forum-questing.
Cant decide who is more mad. Diamondfist , Murkeye or Happyhealz.
Its like a broken Voltron with PMS.

Your next ban shall be known as the Bible Ban.
Closed Thread