Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After extensive review of the evidence against AW, I have to recuse myself not only because this case is unwinnable but because nothing would bring me greater joy than seeing that Raid Discussion Post - Raid Suspensión: Awakened

“Awakened is under Raid suspension until June 9”
P99's Perry Masons own words : UNWINNABLE

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 04-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real smart play would have been to throw some ads on that video.
God damn I fucking love you Argh
Old 04-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I believe Bruize trained. He trained my friends and I in KC 3 times in a row. Pulling entire zone to ZL while they socked VS. Maybe he will finally learn this time. GG
Old 04-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Orc

To be perfectly honest, its mostly spastics chewing crayons on both sides of this turd painting. But in this particular instance on this particular raid window, AW went and crammed half the box of crayons up their ass and started a dance battle for king turd mountain.

Just sayin. Yall went full potato when you knew you shoulda just gave up the blue crayon. We all know the blue one feels the best when you sneak it down yer pants. But sometimes you need to just pick a new color when the other kids get to the box of crayons ahead of you.

You lost the dance battle, your toilet paper is still comin out rainbows. And now your parents are gonna get called.

tl:dr
crayons don't go in your butt more than one at a time... you could get fissures.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eratani, maybe the issue isn't that we remember the past, but that you apparently don't. You can't demand to be treated fairly when you've got a history of treating others unfairly.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Aviak

No matter what happens here, the 20.....30+ day suspensions are getting ridiculous. Why would we want to chase off a dedicated portion of our player base on a time locked server that we all enjoy? This is Everquest and nothing happens perfect in this game.

Remove loot. Suspend guilds from 'X' target for 4 spawns (and the players involved for 2 weeks) and be done with it.

(for reference, I was suspended 2 weeks, and AW conceded x2 Vulak for my train)

Punishing players who have no part of these pulls and likely have contributed to the popularity of this server (and probably at some point, even you) is the saddest part about this situation.

The seeds were planted years ago when ya'll started the petition wars. If guilty, I hope Sirken shows some mercy and realizes this isn't a healthy long term strategy for the server. Either way, Bad call OP to make this post either way.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If all the logs and stuff are true ...

Btw, this is a totally neutral opinion, I don't care for either entity. This is coming from someone that has raided on p99 in the past and I know major raid decisions are not done instantly. It takes time to examine all the facts and then make a decision. In the past the guild(s) I have been in have broke rules, and then admitted doing so and turned over the loot and that was the end of it. I don't see what the big deal is here. Vulak didn't drop what you wanted so you take it out on your competition? That kind of thinking don't make sense. Moving on ...

Detoxx speaks to AW leadership about concession at 22:08, then Detoxx disappears after 22:20, then finally reappears again at 22:32. The disappearance tells me he wasn't to concerned about making a deal at all. But AW offered all loot to AM, and mentioned some item may have to be moved by a GM. But after seeing the loot Detoxx declines this offer. Hell AW even done the work for them (killed Vulak) and Detoxx still declines.

I think Detoxx is trying to kill the competition by getting them suspended again so he can have the raid scene to himself. I think Sirken is smart enough to see through Detoxx's scheme.

Also, Merlian (Diamondfist) the truth of why the sleeper was woke is mostly because everyone was tired, we had killed everything tons of times, the core of the membership didn't want to keep going when a lot of our members was burning out. It's not a big secret. So don't make up BS tinfoil hat conspiracy theory stuff okay? Thanks
Great post. Miss you bro.

Wizard > Druid! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Guilds have been suspended a number of times in the past when they've been found guilty regardless of offering loot. Accepting loot is completely at the plaintiff's discretion, as it should be.

You roll the dice - sometimes you win, sometimes you get another 30 days to watch others win.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter what happens here, the 20.....30+ day suspensions are getting ridiculous. Why would we want to chase off a dedicated portion of our player base on a time locked server that we all enjoy?
After reading this thread why wouldn't you want to chase off "a dedicated portion of our player base on a time locked server"?

Velious isn't going anywhere. Vulak isn't going anywhere. And these dorks are going to spend their entire weekend crying about a video game.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blows my mind how much good will AW is able to squander. Go back and look at that suspension thread - look how many AM people were on AW's side saying it was a BS suspension. A lot of AM was actually excited for AW to come off raid suspension, but very first week back you guys have to get all sketchy.

I'm not talking about Bruize either - mistakes happen and its not a big deal as long as it is made right. What I'm talking about is how you guys handled it. You offer the loot, which we all know AW would never accept from AM. A full day later you offer 2 Vulaks, which again, numerous past instances show is something AW would likely not accept (e.g. demanding tears, unrelated mobs, etc). Then you come to RnF and make a post about AM's guild leader, like he's at fault and unreasonable for not being grateful for your incremental bullshit offers.

Eratani, maybe the issue isn't that we remember the past, but that you apparently don't. You can't demand to be treated fairly when you've got a history of treating others unfairly. Say AM accepts the offer of the loot, or the two Vulaks - what in your history of dealing with AM should lead us to believe that you'll remember that treat AM fairly next time roles are reversed?
This is the best thing I’ve read all day