Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath has been gone for a year. Try to keep up. Cant use that excuse, its just sheer greed.

Man I love how AM still lives rent free in Riots head as a dead guild and over a year later.

Sometimes therapy helps.
Aftermath stink so stank it reeks after several changing of clothes.

Maybe you should try a shower.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Shout out to the group of adventurers I saw adventuring in the Tower of Frozen Shadow this weekend... Just a group of good folks grinding out those keys, and exp, all while off the beaten path.. Veeshan bless them, they are the health of the blue server. And to be honest- Blue has a very enjoyable population these days..
Old 07-27-2020, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravner298 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine giving up 1 vulak in a year and framing it as charity
It's only charity when it's done out of altruism and not to be advertised and bragged about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because if Riot would have said "hey Afterghxstrom, we're gonna go ahead and leave Vulak up for a while to see if some smaller guilds can get it." That would have happened, right?
To date, Aftermath is the only guild to host a serverwide open ToV crawl with /random on all loot, including vulak. And also did enter into agreements to leave different parts of ToV and other content uncontested for smalelr guilds to attempt, which was honored.

What has Riot done in the year they have hogged all the content, other than get their panties in a twist whenever their precious pixels get threatened?
Old 07-27-2020, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What has Riot done in the year they have hogged all the content, other than get their panties in a twist whenever their precious pixels get threatened?
They've (mostly) kept fairly quiet on the forums. That's a plus. Well, maybe it's a minus for the folks who use RnF as an entertainment source.
Old 07-27-2020, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I love how AM still lives rent free in Riots head as a dead guild and over a year later.
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
Old 07-27-2020, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only charity when it's done out of altruism and not to be advertised and bragged about.

To date, Aftermath is the only guild to host a serverwide open ToV crawl with /random on all loot, including vulak. And also did enter into agreements to leave different parts of ToV and other content uncontested for smalelr guilds to attempt, which was honored.

This

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-27-2020, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Also, not for nothing, AM wanted to rotate several mobs.

We rotated VPs, Statues, Tunares, Sleepers, Ring Wars and more.

The agreement AG speaks of for ring wars that worked fine was, in fact, the rotation that AM made and didnt say no to anyone that wanted to be a part of it.

You guys over there in Riot are delirious.
You always insisted on asinine rules that you thought only AM could meet. Like clearing Tunare within 12 hours of spawn. Then you had to come back and ask for an exception when you failed. AM only agreed to Tunare and RW rotations because of Kael foot races because “Furoar is a cheater with superhuman response times” (that’s a paraphrase).

You still haven’t answered my question. Do you still think Furoar is a cheater?
Old 07-27-2020, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

The server wide ToV crawl that Sirken required? Lol, ok.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
Honestly this isn’t a defending of Detoxx, but fathers and father figures. This is just disgusting. If you really are correlating behavior in a video game to a persons behavior in real life and them going above and beyond what is asked of them you really need a reality check.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:52 PM
Kobold

i think furoar is a dirty dirty cheater

and whoever cothed at kt for riot last week should be docked
Closed Thread