Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait for Biden to save* all these lefties. The absolute horror of Big Bad Orange Man has left them scarred for life. They will feel safer if a career politician with a Obama-type smile cheats them of their tax dollars, and sells their country to China.

(*And when he won't, what will they cry about then...more specifically how will they cry about it)
He won't. Anyone with half a brain that voted for him knows that. I don't think a lot of people voted for Biden to "save them". Or us.

I think a lot of people voted because they were tired of the news cycle in2020, but not for 'saving themselves as individuals'. Like not to personally save themselves. And also Trumps grotesque hypocrisy which is irrefutable, or if you want, go for it.. I don't really care about it anymore, you win if you think he's an angel and any criticism of him is a criticism or attack against you or whatever you believe in.

There are plenty of special buttercups on both sides though that think either Trump or Biden was going to "save them PERSONALLY, like with checks, and rights and more guns and ammo and stuff, or on the other side, less guns some how? or better food stamps loL?" or "democracy".

If Ted Cruz, Jeb, or Carlson had beat Hillary, either may have gotten re-elected this year quietly appointing justices and twiddling their thumbs with positive affirmations about the middle east. (which is essentially what trump accomplished with a lot more noise and farts). Well Trump didn't actually accomplish that, Mitch did, and the rest of the republican party, sorta. It's all subjectively figurative. Trump didn't do anything in 2016-2020 except fling and stir a lot of nasty shit, and everyone kinda knows that.

*edits finalized*
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-05-2021 at 12:09 PM..
Old 01-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

He did the greatest service to the American people by showing how controlled, and filthy the system is.

Everyone (apart from drones on both sides) now knows about fake news, how much Hollywood, media, big tech etc. want to influence your vote. Just look at the uniform supression of the Hunter-Biden story.

He also made politics a thing again, people should be concerned with who's "in-charge". Even if it's boiled down to Smiley Man Good, Orange Man Bad...type of politics.

That's the service he did.

On a side note:

American President's aren't as powerful as people think in the sense that they don't actually have much control in their short stays in power. Putin even said all you have to do is wait 4-8 years and a new one is in - there is a good interview out there with him talking about the subject.

Look to the trade disputes China and the USA were having (an issue forced by Trump), China just needed to wait 4 years and now Biden is in he will sign what ever agreement gives him, his family, and his pals the best kick back, or atleast push for it.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-05-2021 at 12:21 PM..
Old 01-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note:

American President's aren't as powerful as people think in the sense that they don't actually have much control in their short stays in power. Putin even said all you have to do is wait 4-8 years and a new one is in - there is a good interview out there with him talking about the subject.

Look to the trade disputes China and the USA were having (an issue forced by Trump), China just needed to wait 4 years and now Biden is in he will sign what ever agreement gives him, his family, and his pals the best kick back, or atleast push for it.
Trump ripped up the TPP because Obama was involved, ending our effort to check China economically. You just like him cuz he's loud.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Ol' Donny is the biggest NYC crook next to Madoff and the sham presidency has brought everything to light. Politics aside, the dude has been screwing everyone and lying in court for decades. The first bell was rung regarding Madoff in 1999 and it took nearly a decade for his scheme to implode, which is when the feds actually came in and took all the claims of the Madoff scam seriously.

White collar crooks get away with their crimes for a very long time because theres no police officer to catch you robbing a liquor store "red handed" and testify against you in court. Cops only show up to serve a warrant and the state needs to gather enough paper evidence to be sure they can convict before they bring charges. Most people have 0 idea about how any of this works. The same right-wing people voting for whatever "Trump" is put in front of them are the same people wondering why their life gets so derailed when they get a DUI in their pickup truck and are oppressed by the oppressors they voted for. Its rich vs poor, not left vs right.

Donny would have kept getting away with it if "enough was enough" for him. He just had to go and be president because his megalomania and narcissistic personality disorder could easily qualify as mental illness (much like many other "job creators" both "lib" and "conservative"). Instead of continuing to get away with his scams, everyone started to crawl up his ass snooping around all his dealings when he became president and everyone started to seriously ask questions.

He loses the presidency and he loses all his court case stays and he suddenly has to actually start paying back his loans. Trumps personal bankers at Deutsche Bank have resigned as of January 1. The numbers on all his accounting and "assets" are all fake and inflated (lots of people do it "democrat" and "republican", not just Donny).

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that hes a crook that's going to have to face the music soon simply due to his own hubris. If he wants to be a gangster president he should just move to China or Russia.

<The A-Team>
Old 01-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Im late to the thread, you guys watch trump last night in GA?

I was thinking, man, is this the type of language that gets pence to do something for you? Pence is a weak man if the language trump was using is what will make him agree to do something he doesn't want to do.

It was like elementary school peer pressure tactics lol

He was like "Pence, idk if I will like him anymore, he wont be my best friend if he does the wrong thing, he'd be a weak poo face, not my friend"

lol I was like, wow. No friend of mine would do anything for me if I talked to them like that, trump has weird friends.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im late to the thread, you guys watch trump last night in GA?

I was thinking, man, is this the type of language that gets pence to do something for you? Pence is a weak man if the language trump was using is what will make him agree to do something he doesn't want to do.

It was like elementary school peer pressure tactics lol

He was like "Pence, idk if I will like him anymore, he wont be my best friend if he does the wrong thing, he'd be a weak poo face, not my friend"

lol I was like, wow. No friend of mine would do anything for me if I talked to them like that, trump has weird friends.
Pence won’t do it because he literally has no legal or constitutional authority to do the thing trump wants him to do
Old 01-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ytyFb7hl0
Old 01-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

he didnt say to come up with fake votes though, that's added context by people who are accusing him of speaking in code here, which I dont think this is code for find 11.730 votes at no matter the cost AKA commit a crime, I think its "get off your ass and find those votes!" because trump believes they are there.

But that's just my cp.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

The man owns 6 billion dollars but lives in your head rent free.

Dear Trump: You're Fired
Old 01-05-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he didnt say to come up with fake votes though, that's added context by people who are accusing him of speaking in code here, which I dont think this is code for find 11.730 votes at no matter the cost AKA commit a crime, I think its "get off your ass and find those votes!" because trump believes they are there.

But that's just my cp.
I agree and disagree. It sounded like he went into the call explaining calmly that it would be good for careers to find votes, and repeated several debunked claims to offer them up for the potential confederates to seize, but was stymied by the adversarial stance the officials took. It demonstrates the narrow distinction between regular politicking and corruption. There basically ain't one.

For instance, whats-his-name "selling" Obama's senate seat. All he said was he "wasn't gonna give this seat up for nothing!" Not really that damning, and relatively earnest political talk, but he got witch-hunted out because the literal interpretation of those words is bad and he had enemies. Which is why Trump pardoned him. Most of Trump's pardons have been people who were singled out on a double standard or were collateral damage in larger political games, and anyone calling his pardons so far "extreme" is an abject hack, but I digress.

It would be folly to turn the call into some criminal complaint. He's just fishing for allies, albeit about the slimiest possible thing in a Democracy -- reinterpreting the vote --, which should in itself discredit him as a radical but faux-Conservatives don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. If it's fag-hating it must be Conservative to them, even if we have to burn every last institition to the ground to get them dirty sodomites, but i digress again. From a position of weakness he looks awful pathetic, so the call was entertaining and good fodder even if the pretext for getting it into everyone's ears is false.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-05-2021 at 08:39 PM..
Closed Thread