Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, before the actual evidence was posted, riot and kittens had a lot of videos that show mobs come into camp and klaz gets hit by the ae then stands up to recast FD.

I said that the ae broke fd and made him stand up.

Since then, riot trolls have responded to all my posts saying that I don't know how FD works. They would never tell me what was wrong with my understanding.

Seeing his responses in this thread now though makes me think HE doesn't know how FD works. He seems to think necro FD works like monks. Necros still gotta stand up to recast.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:09 AM
Orc

Well, George Clooney, until we as a server see you address this at an award show, we will have to assume you don't understand FD. I think a #1 movie and speech at the Oscars will satisfy the server.
Old 08-21-2021, 04:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You actually do not have to stand to FD again, u can just press it again while on the ground and it works. It's a glitch but has been like that forever. If you fail FD and dont stand back up, same thing, you can just press teh button when it comes up and it works

P99 is so classically well coded, that you can chain FD's on the ground as a monk, cumulatively memblurring everything with you on the hate list.

But a fail while FD during those successive clicks reaggro's everything like the first never happenned. It's bizarre.
Old 08-21-2021, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao oh shit we're still talking about that?
It's groundhog day up in here, of course they are.
Old 08-21-2021, 01:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, George Clooney, until we as a server see you address this at an award show, we will have to assume you don't understand FD. I think a #1 movie and speech at the Oscars will satisfy the server.
Georgie boy believes Riot trained the necro who ran past their raid at doubles and flopped, got ae'd by the mobs he brought and was the 1st standing character to die. LOL
Old 08-21-2021, 02:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, before the actual evidence was posted, riot and kittens had a lot of videos that show mobs come into camp and klaz gets hit by the ae then stands up to recast FD.

I said that the ae broke fd and made him stand up.

Since then, riot trolls have responded to all my posts saying that I don't know how FD works. They would never tell me what was wrong with my understanding.

Seeing his responses in this thread now though makes me think HE doesn't know how FD works. He seems to think necro FD works like monks. Necros still gotta stand up to recast.
You still do not know how FD works, even after it has been explained to you. LOL
Old 08-21-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

It was a necro, not a monk. Necro has to stand before you can cast. It's unfortunate this has to be explained to you multiple times. Mechanics may be similar, but the requirement to cast makes them distinctively different.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a necro, not a monk. Necro has to stand before you can cast. It's unfortunate this has to be explained to you multiple times. Mechanics may be similar, but the requirement to cast makes them distinctively different.
You still do not know the mechanics, when an ae hits any fd class they don't stand you turnip.
Old 08-21-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

It makes you stand up before you can cast.

It's a necro, not a monk. He cannot FD again before he stands up.
Old 08-21-2021, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Was just really fun watching riot not know how to pull KDT
Closed Thread