Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

PVP server fixes the psychopath pixel deniers by making them actually play a game instead of just appear at a camp site for hours on end.

Solves a lot of problems.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol are you new to the raid scene or something?

if you want welfare pixels so much then head over to TAKP, I hear they rotate

everything

plus it's no fun without competition

and the "two hardcore guilds" in NTOV, none of us have problems atm
You literally just joined kingdom a couple months ago. Please don't steal home plate and act like you hit a home run.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

PvP definitely fixes everything, red has none of these problems that result from too many people playing the game at the same time.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like your a little mad. I'm calling your guild on toxicity. But you guys reply with a list of mobs you've killed on a quake to show off.

???
Anon Fable_kid starts a troll thread where he can't help but insult guild lack of ability to kill things. Then gets all defensive when said guild kills things.

Is that what we have here, don't fight back against the bully or you will get it worse? Cause that's how you come across.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Wanna know how I know FoW isn't a premium competitive guild? They brag about what they do on a quake. I don't see ST in here bragging about warder loot or Kingdom talking about their successful quake. Just FoW boot lickers bragging about uncontested mobs on a quake while the big boys were busy.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally just joined kingdom a couple months ago. Please don't steal home plate and act like you hit a home run.
I've been on P99 since 2013. I know what the rules are. Thank you very much. Don't

you have some zone-training to do?
Old 09-14-2021, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This is clearly going nowhere. This entire thread has been about us getting belittled by the OP for not being able to deliver, us defending ourselves with EQ results, followed by you trying to play victim to us "bragging".

Talk about toxic e-bully, between the anon posters and person obsessed with sticking there nose into peoples personal life's, if I was in Kingdom I'd be embarrassed at some of the stuff written. Like I said before its kind of creepy.

Well, I don't think there is much left to say. We will continue to kill what we can when its convenient for us. If that leads to some wins here and there than that's fine by us.
To suggest we are incompetent is being intellectually dishonest. We aren't really trying to be Kingdom or Seal Team, we literally don't have time for it.

Avitar - out
Old 09-14-2021, 07:04 PM
Banned

We called you out on being toxic and law questing and now your ranting about

how WE are the one playing VICTIM!? SAY WHAT?!

We don't care what mobs you killed or didn't kill. We care about how toxic you are.

You defended yourself by writing a whole list of mobs you killed on a quake that no one

cares about!! Like cool, you won mobs and got some epic pieces (Gratz grendol on his

green scale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and everything was fun!

What are you on, bro?
Old 09-14-2021, 07:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

To be fair, you did call out FoW for not being able to do encounters.

I used to think ST was the most toxic on the server after their actions, but this post goes to show Kingdom is going down the shitter fast.
Old 09-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be you to decide, Baler. Good luck to you. Heard you were in DMO though. But they were disbanded by GMs for racism and trolling. Let's hope you aren't the same.

Cheers
DMO was disbanded for racism? Why? Like, specifically, do you know? Or is it just that their name was "Dark Men of Odus". Is that racist, in and of itself? Or did one of their members have like a mel gibson moment. I honestly don't know, and I want to know.
Closed Thread