Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Question Bandwagon Proposal Thread.

Simple Fair Solution

Tier A Guilds: FE/IB, TMO
Tier B Guilds: All the rest of youzes

1/2 of Inny/Fay/Sev/Gore/Tal/Naggy/Vox are open for Tier B guilds to kill as they see fit. Make a rotation, compete. Your choice!
1/2 of Draco's/Maestro's are open for Tier B guilds.

Tier B guilds may choose to compete on the other 1/2 of these mobs as they want without punishment.

Tier B guilds may compete in VP and at Trak/VS/CT as they want without punishment.

Tier B guilds will become Tier A guilds for a period of 30 days if they meet any of the following conditions. Kill a VP dragon, Kill 3 Trakanon's in a 30 day period, Kill 2 Venril Sathir's in a 30 day period, Kill 2 CT's in a 30 day period.

No Poopsocking(Logged in at or near a spawn) Tracking obviously permitted.
No DA engages(this can be a flat out policy or a time limit(36 seconds))

*** Changes/Clarifications. Tier B targets raid rules can be defined by Tier B guilds. If you want to allow pooping.. go for it.
Possible change allow semi-socks for Tier B raiders during Tier A Spawn windows.(Considering)

This gives out roughly 22 raid mobs to the server per month(not competed on by FE/IB or TMO)
The rest of the mobs are competitive.

This allows "casual scum" to have lots of raid encounters, but it also allows the best raids to be competitive. This is a happy balance between full competition and rotations.

Review, and when you do explain your position, what you would like to change, and the reasoning behind your dissent.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Last edited by Alarti0001; 12-31-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Banned

It does what I'd personally want it to. It keeps some competition at the high level while removing soul draining poop socking.

It guarantees mobs for the other guilds, a 100% improvement.

Unfortunately I think tier B is the problem. They are going to want an uncontested open shot at every mob. However, as they are yet to draft anything even as quick as this, who really knows?

We can only guess and wonder.

How long did it take you to write this up? How long has it been for them to consider and try to work things out amongst the 5 of them?

Divinity has always been an anti-toxic element for this server. I cannot speak more highly for their respect of other players. Taken has tons of great people in it. I've grouped with BDA guys who are in some cases as skilled at their roles as TMO players, with just less time investment. The A-Team is home of the some of most exceptional solo/duo artists who have an infinitely strong grasp of game mechanics when I've talked to them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are scum or filth by any stretch. I'm just saying they need to get something going or they are going to sit with their basically 0 mobs they've always had. Right now, I see nothing other than saying "no" to everything without putting something forth.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Alarti with probably the best proposal that I've seen yet. Don't really care about DA stalling, but whatever.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, as they are yet to draft anything even as quick as this, who really knows?
This is incorrect, the "casual" proposal has been discussed between guild leaders and there was a 3+ hour discussion yesterday with another one planned on Wednesday.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Aviak

This does nothing but kick the ball down the road while allowing TMO / IB to return to raiding immediately.

Force these knuckleheads into an agreement while you have them by the throat and say no thanks. Thank you. God bless.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "know-it-all" actually wasn't aware of something?!? the horror!
I know nothing has been posted or signed and you've had more than enough time to get things going.

I didn't say you didn't discuss anything (in fact, you've been doing a lot "discussing" disagreeing with everything). I said you have nothing to show for it (ironic/the horror).
Old 12-31-2013, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say you didn't discuss anything. I said you have nothing to show for it (ironic/the horror).
I know you weren't responding to me and I'm sorry for quoting this in this manner, but there are things to show for it, just not publicly (Look at how these boards have exploded, a public discussion will get nowhere).

I promise you it is the intention of the debates to not favor a single party but to come to a decision the entire server can live with. It's not to stop TMO and IB/FE from raiding, nor is it to promote any single or group of guilds.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

rogean just shut p99 down, this is loler'caust happening to the server!

Somehow you expect hardcores to fall in line with casuals; it will never happen.

Just like casuals will never become hardcore.

You will need switch the the server to tokens or instances.

Its obvious you do not like competition, just get rid of it and be done with it.
Sarnak

Add in a solution to let guilds try vs/trak every now and then without tmo/fe/ib and this proposal is solid. How can people still complain when the guilds that held 97 percent of all raid content is now saying they not raid almost half of raid content at all.
Banned

I'm responding to Writ3r who, I'm sure, thinks I only want TMO to get everything again.
Closed Thread