Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have nothing to prove, I'm just trying to offer some healthy alternatives to leveling 6 out of 12 classes to level 60. Are you okay?
EQ isn't hard when you're not a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tasslehof suffers from permanent bitch-made brain rot. Sadly there is no cure.
Love you too, pal. Sincerely wish you dropped in on blue sometime to drop a line to your favorite blue99 player.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I died 15 times on red while I played and logged about 70 PVP kills. I never played there seriously and leveled my druid there to lvl 54. I would gladly duel you on any class in range you have to my red druid, not that I think it would prove much.

Either way, I'm glad you earned some self worth from killing me whenever you did on red99. I'm glad to have helped you feel some kind of positivity in your life in some way.
ur a beta bitch who should stick to the EC tunnel or ill windmill dunk u so hard ur gona need to update ur GUI files u feelers?
Old 08-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur a beta bitch who should stick to the EC tunnel or ill windmill dunk u so hard ur gona need to update ur GUI files u feelers?
dayummmm im gona knock u back like 6 patches bro. yeah ill windmill dunk u from the freethrow line and then loot a fungus tunic in ur face.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

PSA: red server off lims to tasselhoff the zeta
Old 08-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

This thread turned my life around. i lost 50 pounds, and just the other day i saw my dick for the first time since middle school.