Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My SK is a Erudite!!!
Erudite SK with crusty? You sir, have failed FQ.

I suggest you find a CT Steelsilk tailor to redeem yourself.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudite SK with crusty? You sir, have failed FQ.

I suggest you find a CT Steelsilk tailor to redeem yourself.
Haha he's super gross lookin man... You aren't wrong.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont have a list; It was pants, shield, sword and few other items to give some ideas.
Don't worry; I'll remember for you! The pants, shield, and sword were Blood Ember Greaves, a Shield of the Clawed Guardian, and a Massive Dragonclaw Shard. The other items were a Fungi Tunic, CoF, and Pre-nerf CoS. Looks like Bigj owes you a lot!

Seriously though, "pants, sword, shield?" Aren't these items that any shadowknight would have? Also, who doesn't remember what they lent someone? If the gear is good enough to not just give away, I'd remember.

Why don't one of you petition and ask for a list of all the gear that was transferred from Whirled to Bigj? Then Bigj can reimburse Whirled for all the gear (plus interest).
Old 09-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry; I'll remember for you! The pants, shield, and sword were Blood Ember Greaves, a Shield of the Clawed Guardian, and a Massive Dragonclaw Shard. The other items were a Fungi Tunic, CoF, and Pre-nerf CoS. Looks like Bigj owes you a lot!

Seriously though, "pants, sword, shield?" Aren't these items that any shadowknight would have? Also, who doesn't remember what they lent someone? If the gear is good enough to not just give away, I'd remember.

Why don't one of you petition and ask for a list of all the gear that was transferred from Whirled to Bigj? Then Bigj can reimburse Whirled for all the gear (plus interest).
Haha he's definitely more than welcome to investigate to that length if he'd like! Whirled- If you truly think you've been given the short straw, please do follow up with a GM on this- I'd like to see this matter resolved instead of you just slamming a door and stomping off on me Whirled. Let me know buddy.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Some of us have no need to throw insults out in attempts to hide from being wrong either. You can rally up a dozen players to try to make you look like a good person here on this forum but the truth is you walked off with stuff that wasn't yours.
Also, some of us have learned to let things go and not let the small stuff get to us.

Your continued smug attitude speaks for itself and I have no further need to discuss matters with you about it. Move forward with your life as I have and find some peace. May Gilgamesh take pity upon your corrupt soul.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of us have no need to throw insults out in attempts to hide from being wrong either. You can rally up a dozen players to try to make you look like a good person here on this forum but the truth is you walked off with stuff that wasn't yours.
Also, some of us have learned to let things go and not let the small stuff get to us.

Your continued smug attitude speaks for itself and I have no further need to discuss matters with you about it. Move forward with your life as I have and find some peace. May Gilgamesh take pity upon your corrupt soul.
Dang man... At this point i need to ask a seriously honest question- Are you doing the most amazing job of trolling me? Cause if so, god damnit you're a pro. If you honestly aren't, then i'm sorry it got to this point man, it's a shame. You were a good dude. You found me, we adventured. it was dope. The fact that i'm spacing on what you gave months ago, doesn't make it fair to throw me to the wolves today. I've made it very clear i missed your comment on my thread. In my defense that's not a very good way to get a hold of somebody. You know all 3 of my toons names, and you knew who i was on the forums. Wouldn't a /tell or a PM be the best route to take? You can't find it in your heart and soul to realize the route you took wasn't the best? And that this break down in communication was actually a legit mistake? And maybe you could have handled the situation a bit differently? Smug, Corrupt, pitiful, scammer, untrustworthy, juvenile, ignorant... All names you choose to call me in your increased state of rage. Also i didn't round up anybody man, you sure are quick to jump to assumptions. Good luck to ya man, i have no hard feelings for you. I'm upset it got to this point. But i can't do much else to resolve this. Best of luck to ya out there.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

1. This sounds like something that should have been handled with PMs.
2. OP clearly willing to work with Whirled
3. If OP upgraded to crustacean greaves after what Whirled gave him then the original pants must not have been worth much - I’m guessing the rest of the stuff as well.

Should not get so worked up over things you can quickly get back anyway. Sounds like gear that someone would have dumped on a noob with no intentions of getting back.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:29 PM
Banned

I've had this similar sort of issue in EQ before.

Someone quitting the game gave all his gear away to random people- he gave me some off his alt, he stripped his main etc and gave it all away to others'.

He returned to play a month later and started to demand the gear he gave back (some of which I had sold). Then proceeded to demonize me and make up some story about how I stole his gear (Like how? He gave it all away to various people).

So I refused to give him the remaining bits I had left because of his attitude and spreading false stories about me. Anyone that knows me knows I wouldnt steal a sow potion.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-13-2018 at 03:37 PM..
Old 09-13-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the year 2018 two grown men who have been on the server for 5+ years argue over a Noc blade and Atra shield

*scuttles into the darkness to uninstall EQ*
Cute little spider guy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Come back here!!!
Old 09-14-2018, 07:58 AM
Kobold

honestly, is there any policy to enforce "lending gear?" even if you did give him 500k worth of gear, which seems doubtful, did you both sign a contact specifying the lengths and terms of the loan?

lol this thread is nuts