Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Default Missing a gnoll watcher in Qeynos Hills

Currently on Project 1999 there's a spot north of Blackburrow that spawns 2 gnoll watchers and a spot south of Blackburrow that spawns 2 gnoll watchers.

The south spot (the one closer to Qeynos, kinda straight out and to the left of Blackburrow) should have 3 gnoll watcher spawns instead of 2. As a kid I was the Qeynos alt king so I camped this a lot and distinctly remember 3 watcher spawns here and I believe 2 at the other spot is correct.

Here's a picture from Al'Kabor that shows the 3 gnoll watcher spawn: https://zam.zamimg.com/images/0/3/03...6430130e3b.png

Also I can't really prove this but I think Niclaus Ressinn's pathing isn't quite right either. He wanders straight through the gnoll watcher camps very often and I don't remember getting KSed by him back in the day as often as it happens on P99. I only really remember Holly pathing through here and bopping people trying to kill animals.

Also some Allakhazam comments backing this up:

"Uhh.. Gnoll Watchers in front of BB congreen/blue to my 8th level Cleric. In a group of 3 watchers 2 are normally blue."

"these guys are fun to kill but i saw a group of 3 of them one coned blue white and yellow"
Last edited by Byrjun; 09-30-2020 at 10:31 AM..
Closed Thread