Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a good rationalization, im sure the gms feel the same
I'm sure the GMs are just tired of this whole thing and would rather people grow up and act like fellow nerds with eachother.

Gratz Kittens on yet another excellent, mostly-drama-free cycle. Sincerest.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure the GMs are just tired of this whole thing and would rather people grow up and act like fellow nerds with eachother.

Gratz Kittens on yet another excellent, mostly-drama-free cycle. Sincerest.
i used to be more sympathetic to the 'gms are tired argument' but during unrooted dragon era of Core/AG/AM there wasn't a single petition sent to GMs concerning ToV. go ahead, fact check me.

it was only tempest/AM/AG/Core where there were petitions (ignoring past history) because bellringer refused to negotiate

if gms really gave a shit about less petitions they would unroot the dragons
Old 09-14-2020, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Yeah it was harder to lie and cheat Bellringer cuz he'd rather it all burn down than deal with the stupid politics.

Consider what he did as a prerequisite to guilds actually -trying- to get along with eachother.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it was harder to lie and cheat Bellringer cuz he'd rather it all burn down than deal with the stupid politics.

Consider what he did as a prerequisite to guilds actually -trying- to get along with eachother.
LOL o man, you're a crazy person

i forgot you were the one with that EPIC tempest guild post

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=197

good times
Old 09-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

I like how you still don't even slightly realize what that was about lol.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:30 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have one Meh week and your nut your self for pixels. Freedom/AG had 130+ from 11:30 am est till about 2 am on a Saturday re-pop casuals win the day. It was an RNG cycle. We have all have them. In 5 days all the targets will pop again and 7 days after that and ETC it goes on and on till reogan doesn't want to pay the light bill for this elf sim any more.

The zerg is real, as people always says hills and valleys. Your marriage to each other showed it self full well last weekend, with the zerg you can compete, while with out it you sit at one target waiting for RNG to happen.

Core - needs the warm bodies they hate
PS - needs Core leadership since there 2 or 3 officers never want the responsibility of their roles.

You know the funny part of being an alliance, is none of its members can be the TOP guild which both Core and PS both want to reach. Lets see who's going to stab the other one in the back first.
I fixed it for ya. You're welcome!

AG and Freedom have a nice relationship that's about accepting any players that want to raid while having fun.

Sorry your leadership is garbage.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fixed it for ya. You're welcome!

AG and Freedom have a nice relationship that's about accepting any players that want to raid while having fun.

Sorry your leadership is garbage.
who the fuck is this guy?

lol
Old 09-14-2020, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
Who the fuck is 90% of the raiders. All eating leftovers.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
wow, can't even respond intelligently. Just a who is this guy lol..

I'm sorry the best part of Riot was Core and they don't really play anymore. Keep on with your 15-25 page elf lawyering cause you are garbage at raiding.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:55 PM
Large Rat

I think its hilarious you kids talking shit about Riot. You wouldn't say this shit to Them at LaN parties, there jacked. Not only that but Riot wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Closed Thread