Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And here we have the typical ignorant, drooling righty making claims without any justification whatsoever, who simultaneously cries foul that every last one of Trump's election lawsuits was laughed out of court for the same exact reason (because that's how things work, you dumbshit).

This is why things won't change - because when we ask the right for even a shred of factual evidence for their unlettered claims (which they, of course, can never produce... wonder why), they blame us for asking.
The problem is, even if I spent 10 minute finding articles, that define ANTIFA as an organisation, it won't satisfy you.

Nothing satisifes people like you.

The end result would be just me wasting 10 minutes of my time defining what an organisation is, and how they fit in to it...find examples of them working as groups...then you will just put me on ignore because the truth hit home.

This is how it works, 99pct of the time.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:25 PM
Banned

This is why you are called crazy lefties.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is, even if I spent 10 minute finding articles, that define ANTIFA as an organisation, it won't satisfy you.

Nothing satisifes people like you.

The end result would be just me wasting 10 minutes of my time defining what an organisation is, and how they fit in to it...find examples of them working as groups...then you will just put me on ignore because the truth hit home.

This is how it works, 99pct of the time.
Completely and pathetically untrue, and I never put anyone on ignore. Unlike your close friend and comrade, Gwaihir.

Please, dazzle me with these articles proving Antifa is an organization. Can't wait to read opinions from savethewest.com and whiteknightsfortrump.org or whatever brainrot you people consume.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here we have the typical peon level leftie argument, "show me evidence". Easily defeated by retorting, show me the evidence they "ARENT an organisation" ...just to show how lame of a retort it is.

This is why things won't change - this poster is literally the perfect example of the demograph of people who would be out there burning their own national flag and dancing on it, then going and voting Biden because of Big Bad Orange Man.
I think this deserves a little self reflection though don't you? Read through your own posts, you have trouble making it a sentence or two without putting down people with ideological differences to you. Is you're entire worldview predicated on a dismissive hatred towards democrats?

The first post of yours in another thread is saying how toxic democrats are and you spent the rest of that post and every post so far I've seen from you ridiculing those people.

Surely you can recognize how much you are, yourself, a part of the problem. I'm not asking you to apologize--I don't actually care very much, it can just be tiresome to see the same rhetoric from the few republican posters here where their entire circlejerk game is basically:

"Democrats are fuckin pussies and stupid" -> Someone says something to them that's vaguely mean -> "Oh what I thought lefties were peace loving" or some other stupid trope.

Like, you can't constantly be baiting shit and then clutch your pearls when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you know? It makes you sound like a weiner.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this deserves a little self reflection though don't you? Read through your own posts, you have trouble making it a sentence or two without putting down people with ideological differences to you. Is you're entire worldview predicated on a dismissive hatred towards democrats?

The first post of yours in another thread is saying how toxic democrats are and you spent the rest of that post and every post so far I've seen from you ridiculing those people.

Surely you can recognize how much you are, yourself, a part of the problem. I'm not asking you to apologize--I don't actually care very much, it can just be tiresome to see the same rhetoric from the few republican posters here where their entire circlejerk game is basically:

"Democrats are fuckin pussies and stupid" -> Someone says something to them that's vaguely mean -> "Oh what I thought lefties were peace loving" or some other stupid trope.

Like, you can't constantly be baiting shit and then clutch your pearls when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you know? It makes you sound like a weiner.
Haha yes, I like this. Well done ��.

You took the emotional side out of it and came up with a solid arguement.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:09 PM
Kobold

Still waiting, loser.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting, loser.
Okay sure, just wait 10 more minutes and I will get the post together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 01-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Kobold

Too late, I ignored you.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Too late, I ignored you.
8)
Old 01-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Banned

A lot of pussies, hacks, and dippy-doos flappin their dick-beaters in this thread.
Closed Thread