Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL secrets nuked bards on quarm, AMEN!

(also if ur a bard there are other ways to level than being a dingdong!)
Everyone has to face the music at some point.

Also, why/when wasToxigen banned. I looked at his last post. Didnt look bannable. Or does it not work like that.
Last edited by Duik; 10-11-2023 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Toxigen depletion.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, why/when wasToxigen banned. I looked at his last post. Didnt look bannable. Or does it not work like that.
Most likely a meme he posted on RnF, I tried to warn him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 10-26-2023, 08:47 AM
Banned

We're in the home stretch now, boys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0 a 1 1 59 one to go.jpg (13.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-26-2023, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're in the home stretch now, boys!
did you finally go inside howling stones / seb / velk?
Old 10-26-2023, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also whatever i say seems to blip the radar more heavily than most elves around here

like i was banned from P99 Blue discord a year and a half or so ago completely out of the blue...zero reason

think a green text has a particular affinity for me
Old 10-26-2023, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you finally go inside howling stones / seb / velk?
I finally checked out that "bug" spot in Seb after getting my key (with Seducio's help), and you weren't kidding

Those fuckers drop gems (and like, nice gems) 100% of the time. It's bonkers how cranked the drop rate is! Almost seems broken...

I wanna do howling stones maybe this weekend, but as a duo because I'm still a little bitch
Old 10-26-2023, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally checked out that "bug" spot in Seb after getting my key (with Seducio's help), and you weren't kidding

Those fuckers drop gems (and like, nice gems) 100% of the time. It's bonkers how cranked the drop rate is! Almost seems broken...

I wanna do howling stones maybe this weekend, but as a duo because I'm still a little bitch
eh, explore it with a duo first (literally anything will work but i recommend a necro buddy if ya can find one)

its far more treacherous than seb, though! don't step on the rugs
Old 10-26-2023, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh, explore it with a duo first (literally anything will work but i recommend a necro buddy if ya can find one)

its far more treacherous than seb, though! don't step on the rugs
I dunno, after playing with Seducio's lev 60 cleric in a duo, I can see why enc/clr is considered one of the strongest duo's in the game

I'm actually tanky with cleric buffs, and with complete heal a hasted torch-using pet can be kept going indefinitely

At no point did I feel remotely threatened by anything. I think the only thing that could bring that duo down would be some sort of add that couldn't be CC'ed
Old 10-26-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dunno, after playing with Seducio's lev 60 cleric in a duo, I can see why enc/clr is considered one of the strongest duo's in the game

I'm actually tanky with cleric buffs, and with complete heal a hasted torch-using pet can be kept going indefinitely

At no point did I feel remotely threatened by anything. I think the only thing that could bring that duo down would be some sort of add that couldn't be CC'ed
In HS you're there for XP, not loot (unless at south cubby). Enc + necro is far more XP per hour. You don't keep pets, you send them into big packs of mobs to eat all the HTs. Break, charm another, and keep going.

Necro is great for backup mez and will have enough heals to keep you topped off. Plus they can FD and rez if shit really goes south.

No doubt cleric + enc is the best for mowing down stuff outside of HS though.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Finally got the screw removed from my ankle after breaking it a few years ago. This shit was inside me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7962.jpg (20.7 KB, 1 views)