Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit like this really makes me wonder why the devs bother investing their time for a sever that is comprised of such man-children. Imagine being this much of a whiny bitch over a few items on a 10 year old emu of a 20 year old lol.
Log in and delete your helm, arms, and legs off your main, and post a video for us. Objectivity > your strawman.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank
you
a nakid bard with drum will survive a Gore fight.
As a 57 bard in full lambent for lullz on r99 running around against velious geared dirty whistles, I am more than aware.

For those illiterate folks still feigning participation: this is about my Zoolander good looks and nothing else.

Imagine being so illiterate you come to a rant n flame about ruined fashionquest and tell a guy who doesnt care about stats on any of his characters how meaningless stats are.

Thank you for agreeing with me by repeating what I've already stated, while simultaneously highlighting your own mental ineptitude by stating as much as if you had just added new info to this discussion and proven me wrong. Try hooked on phonics? *shrug*
Old 05-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

^literacy comments directed at Stewe btw, not you rada lol. I quoted your comment quoting his on accident <3
Old 05-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Oh look another thread where a single sentence before-during-after said change would have avoided all issues since this probably isnt the only guy in 2k+ players that this happened too.

lol what a toxic elitist shithole
Old 05-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh look another thread where a single sentence before-during-after said change would have avoided all issues since this probably isnt the only guy in 2k+ players that this happened too.

lol what a toxic elitist shithole
yeah I seen several posts by other newby plate wearers who logged into missing armor...

Also no clue why Menden came here and posted that only he or Rogaen have the power to remove worn items from characters like that and they wouldn't and I should have petitioned, considering the patch note state as much, and petitioning has confirmed this with guide Medris as well.

...so not only did they fuck a bunch of people, but they are completely oblivious to doing so and when made aware, don't even grasp that they've done so still lmao

"Like I would just grind my muddy boots on Charlie Murphy's couch like it was somethin to do..." - Menden, project 1999 green, 5/1/2020
Old 05-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

I would legitimately be fine with copies of said items which had no value for lambent hand ins. Just shitty to log in naked instead of pretty. I can't show up to an xp party like this!

I was the prettiest bard on the box damnit... now I look a newb
Old 05-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

“they are completely oblivious to doing so and when made aware, don't even grasp that they've done so still lmao“

That is fucking hilarious coming from you, OP.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Get a grip.
Did anyone else hear Gordon Ramsay's voice in their head when you read this?
Old 05-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

R&F back to providing the quality entertainment I've been missing. Thank you all for your efforts!
Old 05-03-2020, 12:53 AM
Fire Giant

I will rate this thread 1/5 meth blowups. It is only page 7 though.

Come on, OP. Show us what you got!
Closed Thread